Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Admission 2021-22: As the news is out or the public that the admissions for the Jamia girls Urdu medium school are out which is providing its services in the field of girl education from the day it started in the year 2008, as because girl education is one of the fields in which unfortunately India lacks a bit.
Latest Update: JMI Sr Secondary School Admission Forms Released Soon.
The reputed institution Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU Medium is now ready and is inviting Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Applications Form, from a female student that is aspiring for admissions in the URDU Medium.
2021-22 Session Olympiads Exams Schedule !! Click Here
- Jamia Girls Admission Online Application Form 2021-22
- Jamia Girls School Important Dates 2021
- JMI Girls Senior Secondary School Eligibility 2021
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Admission 2021 Registration
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Seats 2021
- Required Documents (For Class 6th, 9th and 11th):
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU Medium- SCHOOL Timings
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Fees
- Fees Structure:
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Self-financing
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Selection List
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU Medium Helpline
- Valuable Feedback
Jamia Girls Admission Online Application Form 2021-22
The Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Urdu Medium Application Form of the school can be easily availed by the students/parents from the school itself and from the online portal of the school that will be opened on the dates that we have mentioned further in this article.
Note: For the offline way the applicant can take the form the school itself filling it and returning it on the date of registration.
Jamia Girls School Important Dates 2021
The dates are pretty clearly defined in the prospectus of the Jamia Senior Secondary School Girls Admission are.
|Event||First date (Expected)||Last date (Expected)|
|Online submission of admission form.||28th February 2021||11th March 2021|
|Online form open for editing.||16th March 2021||18th March 2021|
|Written tests||18th of April 2021||19th of April 2021|
|List of selected candidates and waitlisted candidates.||5th June 2021||6th June 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates.||9th, 10th & 11th of June 2021|
|Displaying the list of Admissions from the waiting list.||15th June 2021||17th & 18th June 2021|
|Display of the Second list of Selected Candidates from the waiting list||22nd June 2021||25th & 26th Of June 2021|
|Offline Spot Registration (if required)||29th June 2021|
|Display of list of Candidates selected from Spot Registration||30th June 2021|
|Dates for Completing Admission formalities of candidates Selected from Spot Registration||1st July 2021|
|Starting of classes||2nd July 2021|
Female Students who aspire to be a part of Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU medium must finish all their deeds related to admission before the last date.
JMI Girls Senior Secondary School Eligibility 2021
The eligibility criteria that the school prospectus has provided is.
|11th Class Arts|
|11th Class Science|
|11th Class Commerce|
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Admission 2021 Registration
There are basically two ways of registration in which there is an online way and an offline way.
The steps to be followed for the online form submission of Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Admission 2021 are.
- Visit the official site and click on “Apply for Admission” button given on the home page of the JMI Entrance Test Portal (http://jmicoe.in).
- On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields, there is a link “Register Yourself”. Please click on this link.
- When you click the link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Fields for information which is mandatory is marked with “Red coloured bullets” and is to be essentially filled up. These fields cannot be left blank. Once you fill the details, you can click on the “Sign up” button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
- Activation and validation of Registration
On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number.
This email will contain an activation link. You need to click on this activation link to confirm and complete your registration process. Note: This confirmation and activation link e-mail might land up in your “Spam Folder” or “Junk Folder’. So, in case you do not find the registration confirmation e- mail in your “Inbox”, please check your “Spam Folder” or “Junk Folder’.
If you find the e-mail from application@JMIonline.in in your “Spam Folder” or “Junk Folder’, please report it as “Not Spam” and/or add the same to your contact list so that the subsequent e-mails from application@JMIonline.in always come in your Inbox. Always check your “Spam Folder” or “Junk Folder’ for e-mails from the JMI Entrance Test Portal.
Click on this activation link received in the e-mail. You account will not be activated until you have clicked on this activation link, so, do not forget this important step.
On clicking the activation link, you will be directed to the validation page in which you are required to give the validation code sent on your registered mobile number. Enter the validation code received on your registered mobile number to complete the registration process.
On successful validation, you will be allowed login and directed to My Application Section. Select the course of your choice and start filling up the application form online.
NOTE: The online forms would be available for editing in case of any mistake is committed by the applicant on the dates given ahead.
|Guideline To Fill The Application Form|
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Seats 2021
The information of seats according to the school prospectus is as depicted in the below given tabular chart.
|Class||No. of seats||Additional seats for the self-financing quota|
|11th Commerce||As per the school norms||As per the school norms|
NOTE– The seats for the class 12th are as per the school’s final decision only.
Required Documents (For Class 6th, 9th and 11th):
The documents of the applicant that are asked by the document are.
- Statement of marks (Mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate from the previous school
- Certificate of the claimed category of reservation
- Dully filled and signed self declaration form.
- Admit Card of concerned admission test generated on-line.
- Transfer Certificate from previous school
Get Access to NCERT Books Solutions !! Click Here
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU Medium- SCHOOL Timings
This school for girls runs in the evening shift.
- SUMMER: 1.10 P.M. TO 6.30 P.M.
- WINTER: 1.10 P.M. TO 6.00 P.M.
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Fees
- The fees structure for the school as on the prospectus offered by the school.
- For more information regarding the School Fee Structure, kindly refer to ” Schools’ Information Bulletin”.
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU Medium Admission 2021-22 Prospectus.
- The school has provided a proper prospectus for the help of the student and is downloadable from the official portal
- And the link for the prospectus.
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Self-financing
This concept introduced by the Jamia School is that, that under this scheme they offer the education totally funded by the earnings of the Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School without taking help from any other financial source.
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School Selection List
According to the school website, the result or the selection list will show on the official website of the Jamia School itself.
Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School URDU Medium Helpline
- For any further query, the applicant can contact the school authorities through:-
- Helpdesk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpdesk number: +91-9836219994, +91-983628994, +91-9836319994