Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya MP Admissions 2021- जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय एमपी प्रवेश परीक्षा administer by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. There are 50 JNVs operating in the Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. Some of the reputed JNVs of MP are in Bhopal, Ashok Nagar, Indore, Khurai, Rampura, and Shyampur.
The notification for admission in Class 6th of various JNVs in Madhya Pradesh has been released on the official website. JNV MP Admissions 2021 are processed on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) which will conduct on January 11 and April 11, 2021. Parents seeking admission in any of the JNV of Madhya Pradesh for their children can read about Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission MP from the article below.
The admissions in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) of the State Madhya Pradesh are grant on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). JNV MP Application Form 2021 is distributed through offline mode only. Usually, the application form is available from October till mid of November every year at the following places:
- Block Education Officer (BEO).
- Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI).
- The headmaster of any Government/ Government Aided/ Recognized/ Accredited Institute.
- Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Click Here For Registration Phase- I
JNVST Prospectus For Admission To Class VI- Click Here
Application Fee: No application fee is charged to the students for appearing in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
|JNVST Admission to Class VI||On Saturday|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15th September 2020|
|Submission of Certificate for ST/ SC||On or Before 30th March 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st December 2019- 1st March 2021|
Admit Card: The admit card for the selection test is issued by the Block Education Officer through the post. The candidates who have not to receive their JNVST Admit Card 2021 one week prior to the selection test advise to contact the authority.
Guardian/ Parents of the student are responsible for the eligibility of their children in the JNV MP Selection Test. The student must fulfill each criterion and if found not eligible at a later stage, the student will immediately be disqualified from the admission procedure. The JNV MP Eligibility 2021 is as follows:
For All Candidates
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate who wants to take admission must not have been born before 01-05-2008 and after 30-04-2012 (Both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the SC and ST.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘ B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2020-21. Actual admission in ClassVI for the session 2021-22 will be subject to the mentioned condition.
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Candidates passing ‘ B’ certificate competency course of NIOS on or before 30th September 2020 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group.
A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September 2020 is not eligible to apply.
Note: No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
FOR RURAL CANDIDATES
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic sessions from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of the National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
FOR URBAN CANDIDATES
- A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
FOR TRANSGENDER CANDIDATES
- No separate reservation for transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys category for reservation purpose, under various sub-categories viz Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
JNVST Exam Pattern 2021
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) will conduct in the language through which the candidate has passed Class 5th. The selection test will be of 2 hours and will have three sections with only objective type questions in it. There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper carrying 1 marks each. Details JNVST Exam Pattern is given below:
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
Exam Centres: The centers of the examination are preferably the District Headquarters of the State including Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of Madhya Pradesh.
JNVST Syllabus: The syllabus for JNVST is similar to the curriculum followed by other CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated schools. No specific syllabus release by the JNV Samiti yet.
|3||I to V||–|
|4||VI to VIII||–|
|5||IX and X||Rs. 200 per month for above BPL boys. No fee for girls.|
|6||XI and XII||Rs. 200 per month for above BPL boys. No fee for girls.|
JNV Seat Reservation
- At least 75% of the seat fill by the candidate selected from rural areas and the rest 25% of the seats are for candidates from urban areas of the district.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats for SC/ ST candidates in proportion to the population in the district but not less than the national average.
- One-third of the total number of seats are reserved for girls.
- There is a provision for reservation of 3% seats for disabled children.
JNV MP Result 2021
The result of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) publishes on the notice boards of all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). The selected candidates will intimate through registered post by the Education Officer of the concerned district.