Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Entrance Test- जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय एमपी प्रवेश परीक्षा are administered by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. There are 50 JNVs operating in the Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. Some of the reputed JNVs of MP are in Bhopal, Ashok Nagar, Indore, Khurai, Rampura and Shyampur. The notification for admission in Class 6th of various JNVs in Madhya Pradesh will be released in the month of October 2017. MP JNV Admissions are processed on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) which will preferably be conducted on second Sunday of the month January 2018. Parents seeking admission in any of the JNV of Madhya Pradesh for their children can read about Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission MP from the article below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya MP Application Form
The admissions in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the State Madhya Pradesh are granted on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). JNV MP Application Form is distributed through offline mode only. Usually, the application form is available from October till mid of November every year at the following places:
- Block Education Officer (BEO).
- Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI).
- Headmaster of any Government/ Government Aided/ Recognized/ Accredited Institute.
- Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged to the students for appearing in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test (JNVST).
Admit Card: The admit card for the selection test is issued by the Block Education Officer through post. The candidates who have not received their JNVST Admit Card one week prior to the selection test are advised to contact the authority.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Eligibility
Guardian/ Parents of the student are responsible for eligibility of their children in JNV MP Selection Test. Student must fulfill each criterion and if found not eligible at a later stage, the student will immediately be disqualified from the admission procedure. The JNV MP Eligibility is as follows:
- A candidate appearing in JNVST must be studying in Class 5th for the whole academic session in a government/ government aided or other recognized school of Madhya Pradesh.
- A candidate must be 9-13 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
- A candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have passed class 3rd, 4th and 5th from a school operating in rural area of the State of Madhya Pradesh.
JNVST Exam Pattern
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) will be conducted in the language through which the candidate has passed Class 5th. The selection test will be of 2 Hours and will have three sections with only objective type questions in it. There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper carrying 1 marks each. Details JNVST Exam Pattern is given below:
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
Exam Centres: The centres of examination are preferably the District Headquarters of the State including Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of Madhya Pradesh.
JNVST Syllabus: The syllabus for JNVST is similar to the curriculum followed by other CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated schools. No specific syllabus has been released by the JNV Samiti yet.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Fee Structure
|3||I to V||–|
|4||VI to VIII||–|
|5||IX and X||Rs. 200 per month for above BPL boys. No fee for girls.|
|6||XI and XII||Rs. 200 per month for above BPL boys. No fee for girls.|
JNV Seat Reservation
- At least 75% of the seats are filled by the candidates selected from rural areas and the rest 25% of the seats are for candidates from urban areas of the district.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats for SC/ ST candidates in proportion to the population in the district but not less than the national average.
- One-third out of the total number of seats are reserved for girls.
- There is provision for reservation of 3% seats for disabled children.
JNV MP Result
The result of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is published on the notice boards of all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). The selected candidates will be intimated through registered post by the Education Officer of the concerned district.