Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admissions Madhya Pradesh (MP) 2019- Admission Process Details

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Entrance Test- जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय एमपी प्रवेश परीक्षा administer by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. There are 50 JNVs operating in the Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. Some of the reputed JNVs of MP are in Bhopal, Ashok Nagar, Indore, Khurai, Rampura, and Shyampur. The notification for admission in Class 6th of various JNVs in Madhya Pradesh will be released soon in the official website. JNV MP Admissions 2019 are processed on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) which will preferably conduct on 6th April 2019. Parents seeking admission in any of the JNV of Madhya Pradesh for their children can read about Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission MP from the article below.

JNV MP Admission

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admissions Madhya Pradesh (MP) 2019- Admission Process Details

The admissions in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) of the State Madhya Pradesh are grant on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). JNV MP Application Form 2019 is distribute through offline mode only. Usually, the application form is available from October till mid of November every year at the following places:

  • Block Education Officer (BEO).
  • Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI).
  • The headmaster of any Government/ Government Aided/ Recognized/ Accredited Institute.
  • Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

Application Fee: No application fee is charged to the students for appearing in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).

Admit Card: The admit card for the selection test is issued by the Block Education Officer through the post. The candidates who have not to receive their JNVST Admit Card 2019 one week prior to the selection test advise to contact the authority.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Eligibility 2019

Guardian/ Parents of the student are responsible for eligibility of their children in JNV MP Selection Test. The student must fulfill each criterion and if found not eligible at a later stage, the student will immediately be disqualified from the admission procedure. The JNV MP Eligibility 2019 is as follows:

  • A candidate appearing in JNVST must be studying in Class 5th for the whole academic session in a government/ government aided or other recognized school of Madhya Pradesh.
  • Students must be 9-13 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
  • A candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have passed class 3rd, 4th, and 5th from a school operating in the rural area of the State of Madhya Pradesh.

JNVST Exam Pattern 2019

The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) will conduct in the language through which the candidate has passed Class 5th. The selection test will be of 2 Hours and will have three sections with only objective type questions in it. There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper carrying 1 marks each. Details JNVST Exam Pattern is given below:

Type of TestNumber of QuestionsMarksDuration
Mental Ability Test505060 Minutes
Arithmetic Test252530 Minutes
Language Test252530 Minutes
Total1001002 Hours

Exam Centres: The centers of examination are preferably the District Headquarters of the State including Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of Madhya Pradesh.

JNVST Syllabus: The syllabus for JNVST is similar to the curriculum followed by other CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated schools. No specific syllabus release by the JNV Samiti yet.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Fee Structure:

S. No.ClassFee
1Pre-Nursery
2Nursery
3I to V
4VI to VIII
5IX and XRs. 200 per month for above BPL boys. No fee for girls.
6XI and XIIRs. 200 per month for above BPL boys. No fee for girls.

JNV Seat Reservation

  • At least 75% of the seat fill by the candidate select from rural areas and the rest 25% of the seats are for candidates from urban areas of the district.
  • There is a provision for reservation of seats for SC/ ST candidates in proportion to the population in the district but not less than the national average.
  • One-third out of the total number of seats are reserved for girls.
  • There is a provision for reservation of 3% seats for disabled children.

JNV MP Result 2019

The result of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) publishes on the notice boards of all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). The selected candidates will intimate through registered post by the Education Officer of the concern district.

Valuable Feedback
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %

"Drop your suggestions in below comment box, So we can help you in a better way"


WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING

Add Comment