IIT JEE Mains 2021 Notification: Students who are seeking to get admission in B.E or B.Tech courses for them JEE Mains brought a new opportunity. Students as you all know Joint Engineering Entrance (JEE) is every year conducted in the month of January & April, this year also JEE exam is expected to be held in the same month as usual.
|Official Release||Information Bulletin||Old FAQ|
Aspirants who are interested in JEE Mains Exam must read the information notification carefully before filling the JEE Mains Online Application Form. Last year National Testing Agency has introduced certain changes while applying online, like candidate must have Adhaar Card while filling the application form. To know more details like eligibility criteria, important exam dates, syllabus, go through the JEE Mains Exam Notification.
- IIT JEE Mains Notification 2019
- JEE Mains Application Form 2021
- JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2021
- JEE Mains Online Application Form- How to Apply
- JEE Mains Fee Structure 2021
- JEE Mains 2021 Exam Date
- JEE Main Exam Pattern of Paper 1 And Paper 2
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Result
- JEE Mains Cut –Off
- JEE Mains Counselling 2021
- Valuable Feedback
IIT JEE Mains Notification 2019
JEE Mains is a popular engineering entrance exam in India. Every year this exam is scheduled to held in January and JEE Main Result of same will be announced in last week of April. A huge number of students apply for this entrance test so that they can get admission to one of the top colleges.
|Events||Dates For April 2021 (Expected)||Dates For January 2021|
|JEE Main Application form||8th February 2021||1st week of September 2020|
|Mock test will be available||February 2021Last week||2nd week of Sept. 2020|
|Form Submission Last Date||7th March 2021||Last week of Sept. 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||March 2021||1st week of Oct. 2020|
|form Correction||Feb. 2021 3rd/4th week||2nd week of October 2020|
|Admit Card||18th March 2021||2nd-3rd week of December 2020|
|Exam date||6th – 20st April 2021||1st to third week of January 2021|
|JEE Main Result||30th April 2021||Last Week of January 2021|
JEE Mains Exam 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) so that students get admission in B.E or B.Tech and B. Arch Courses. On the basis of JEE Mains candidates are enrolled in NIT’s and IITs and another top engineering institutes.
JEE Mains Application Form 2021
Candidates who are interested in pursuing careers in Engineering Colleges for them NTA is soon going to release most awaited JEE Main 2021 News regarding JEE Mains Entrance Exam. JEE mains is that admission test through which you will be selected for IIT’s and NITs. Therefore fill the application form is available on the official portal. Normally the exam conducting authority released IIT JEE Mains Entrance Application Form in November and exam of same happens in April all over India at the selected centers.
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2021
Eligibility Conditions to qualify for admission in IIT/IITs /NITs and other CFTIs who have joined JEE Mains System.
- Candidate must secure at least 75 % in 12th Class
- Candidate must be in the top 2o percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by respective Boards.
- For ST/ SC Candidates qualifying marks should be 65 % in 12th Class
JEE Mains Online Application Form- How to Apply
- Visit the Official website of JEE Mains 2021
- Now download the application form and read it carefully
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- In addition to personal details, fill academic details and upload Scanned Documents
- Now upload your scanned photograph and other required documents
- Now Make payment and save a copy of it for further reference.
Entrance Exam (Preparation Tips) || IUET 2019 Entrance Test
JEE Main Application Form Correction
- Correction window will open for correction in Application form details, like exam Center, correction in uploaded( signature & Photograph), mode of examination( online/ offline)and other changes if required
- Only one-time correction is allowed ( means candidate can only do changes only once in the entire application form after it no further correction initiative will be allowed)
JEE Entrance Test Total Attempts
- A candidate can appear a total 3 times for JEE main exam
- Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards
- A candidate can appear for JEE Advance maximum 2 times in consecutive years
JEE Mains Fee Structure 2021
Online Mode Examination(CBT)
- General/ OBC- Rs 650
- ST/SC/PWD/Girls- Rs 325
JEE Mains 2021 Exam Date
Every Year Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) organized in the first and second week of April so that in the Month of July and August students get admission in fresh batches. However this year also exam will be held more or less in the same month as usual it happens.
JEE Main Exam Pattern of Paper 1 And Paper 2
Paper 1:- JEE Paper-1 is organized for admission in B.E or B. Tech Courses
Exam Mode:- Exam mode will be online(CBT)
Subjects:- There will be total 3 subjects; Physics, Chemistry, and Maths
Total Number Of Question:- There will be a total 75 MCQ Questions from each section and weightage of these questions will be 300 marks.
Exam Duration:- Total duration will be 3 hours.
Marking Scheme:- Candidate will be awarded + 4 marks for each right answer and -1 will be given for each wrong answer.
Paper Language:- Paper will be available in Hindi as well as in the English Language.
JEE Main Paper 2
Paper 2 is organized for B.Arch or B. Planning Courses.
Exam Mode:- Exam Mode for Paper 2 will also be Online( PBT)
Number of Question:- There will be a total 82 question, 30 questions for Maths, 50 questions for Aptitude test and 2 questions for drawing section
Questions Type:- Maths and Aptitude test section will include objective type questions whereas drawing questions will be subjective type.
Paper Language:- JEE Mains Paper will be available in Hindi as well as in the English language.
Total Duration:- The time duration will be 3 Hours
Marking Scheme:- Candidate will be awarded +4 for each right answer and -1 for each wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Total Questions||Max Marks|
|Physics||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Chemistry||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Maths||25 Questions||100 marks|
|Paper-2||Aptitude||50 Questions||200 Marks|
|Maths||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||100 Marks|
JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Entrance exam Paper 1 and Paper 2 syllabus is a bit different. JEE Paper1 syllabus include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics questions taught in 11 th and 12 th class of CBSE, ICSE, and other boards. Whereas paper 2 syllabus includes Mathematics, Aptitude, and drawing. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus as it will be released by CBSE.
JEE Main Admit Card
Admit card will be available 10- 15 days prior the scheduled exam. The exam conducting Authority(CBSE) will issue admit card through online mode. Admit Card contains the date of exam, exam center, roll number, exam shift and other crucial information.
JEE Main Result
- The result of JEE entrance exam will be declared in the last week of Jan & April.
- Along with the result, candidate scorecard will be released so that they get idea about their eligibility for next round( JEE Advance)
JEE Mains Cut –Off
In order to eligible for further rounds, candidates have to qualify the cut-off criteria. Cut-off will be announced on the same day along with the result declaration of JEE Mains.
JEE Mains Old Cut-Off
JEE Mains Counselling 2021
- JOSAA and CSAB authorities will carry on Counselling process for admission in IITs/ IIITs/ NITs and CFTIS
- Seat allotment process will be done on the basis of AIR and choices filled by candidates.
- In order to get seats, it is mandatory for a candidate to take part in counseling and set allocation process.
If you have any query concerned with JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2021 then you can discuss with us, our team will reply at the earliest regarding this.