Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Test (JNV LET) 2018
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Test (JNV LET) conducts for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). JNV Lateral Entry Test is conducted every year in the month of June or July to fill up the vacant seats of Class-IXth. This Lateral Entry Test is directed by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) and through JNV LET, NVS ensures that no vacant seats are left in their high-class schools. Meanwhile, this examination conducts for filling the vacant seats after 8th class Admissions in the schools. So We are giving here the complete information about JNV LET 2018 such as application form, eligibility, dates, pattern etc. So go through or read the full post which is given below.
JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018 Notification
Applications will be accepted for JNV LET 2018 Admissions from the interested and eligible candidates for admission to Class-IXth of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) of the District. The admissions of JNV will be entertained through an All India Test at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the District concerned. The students who want to apply for JNV Lateral Entry Test they will be able to check JNV Lateral Entry Test Notification as soon as possible. We will provide a pdf file here through which students can check the complete information about the examination.
JNV LET 2018 Application Form
The interested and eligible candidates can obtain the Prospectus-cum-Application Form free of cost from the Office of Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) and Block Education Office (BEO) of the District. The JNV LET Application Form can also be obtained from the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.nvshq.org. The aspirant candidates can also download the JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018 Application Form from this post or from our educational portal. In order to download the JNV LET Prospectus-cum-Application Form follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
- Then go on “Admissions in JNV” tab and select “Prospectus-cum-Application Form”.
- Then click on the appropriate link and your JNV LET Application Form will be downloaded in PDF format.
JNV Lateral Entry Test Application Fee
The candidates who are seeking for lateral admission to Class-IXth of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of any District through JNV LET can either collect or download the Prospectus-cum-Application form free of cost. That’s right, you will have to pay no fee for JNV LET.
JNV LET 2018 Eligibility
- The candidates seeking admission to class-IXth of JNV through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Test (JNV LET) shall be within the age limit up to 12-16 years.
- The applicant must have passed Class-VIIIth from a recognized school where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and vacant seats are available.
- The admission will be given as per the eligibility of candidate and seats available in the JNVs concerned.
We want to inform you that here we are updating all the latest information about JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018, so be regularly update with us. For more information or if you have any queries then contact us by commenting at the end of the post.