Kendriya Vidyalaya Syllabus 2019: Students are admitted in KVS school in different batches, the school grants entry level admission from II class, next III to VII, XI and then in XI class. From V class onward students are given admission on the basis of admission test.
And the criteria for KVS Admission Test Syllabus vary as we move towards senior secondary level. Students who are preparing for the KVS entrance exams, to make these students fully aware regarding the syllabus, here in the below sections we have elaborated the Kendriya Vidyalaya Entrance Syllabus topics in detail.
Check Out Sainik School Entrance Exams !!! Click Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Test Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of KVS entrances vary as per the admission criteria, for secondary and senior secondary admissions, the school opt for entrance exams whereas for primary admission there is no such requirement. The KVS School Admission Test Syllabus 2019 is different for all the entrance test that is organizes. What is the criteria of KVS school admission test, and what factors are taken into consideration at the time of admission as well as class wise Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Test Syllabus details are covered below.
KVS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019- VI-VIII
- In order to admit students in VI class KVS conducts a separate admission test, and on the basis of performance in entrance exams students are taken in grant.
- The Syllabus for KVS Sixth Class Entrance Exam will be up to 5th class level.
- Mathematics, English, and apart from these two sections, further general intelligence questions are also put in the examination.
KVS School Admission Test Syllabus for IX Class
Candidates who are keen on to take up admission in XI class they have to appear for written test. And keeping examination scores into consideration merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Subjects of Kendriya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Test
- Social Science
Criteria of selection
- Candidates have to secure at least 33% marks in all the subjects to qualify.
- Up to 5 marks concession can be given for deficiency in language (Hindi & English).
- However, students belonging to SC/ST categories will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Rashtriya Military Schools Admission Criteria for session !! Click Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya XI Class Admission Test Syllabus
Admissions in Science, Commerce, Humanities and Arts stream are given to non KV students after the settlement of KV students. Fresh admissions for remaining vacancies would be made in the sequence of categories of priority on the basis of following criteria:
|Science and Commerce Stream||Minimum 8 CGPA|
|Humanities Stream||Minimum 6.4 CGPA|
- In case if still the vacancies remain vacant, after admitting the KV as well as non Kv students as per the above mentioned procedure, further CGPA criteria may be lowered by 6.0 for Science and Commerce streams and from 6.4 to 5.4 for Humanities stream may be allowed.
- However, the school also opt for concession wherever it has applicable, while preparing the merit list.
- Criteria that on the basis of which concession are given for admission in XI class.
|Sports and games||NCC||Scouting/ Guiding||Adventure|
‘A’ certificate and
‘A’ certificate and
best Cadet in
award certificate with
certificate with 05
at least one 10-
Upcoming Olympiads Exams For School Students !! Click Here