Kerala Board SSLC Application Form 2018
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan will release the SSLC Application Form online at the board’s website in November 2018. It is mandatory for the students of 10th class of current academic year to fill the Kerala Board SSLC Application Form on or before the last date. If a student fails to the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Kerala SSLC Examination.
How To Fill Kerala SSLC Online Application
The application form will be released online at the official website of the education board. The procedure to fill the Kerala SSLC Online Application is given below:
• Visit the Kerala Board’s website at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
• Under the SSLC Section, select “Application Form” link from the options available.
• Now, click on “SSLC Exam Online Application” link to fill the form.
• Fill in all the mandatory details in their respective fields carefully.
• Take a print out of the form for future uses.
Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table 2019
The timetable for SSLC Exam in Kerala will be released online in the month of January 2019. The students will then be able to download the Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table from the website given above. However, we are here providing you a tentative exam time table in the table below to begin with your preparation:
|Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table 2019|
|08 March 2019||First Language- Part I|
|09 March 2019||First Language- Part II|
|13 March 2019||English Language Paper|
|14 March 2019||General Knowledge Paper/ Hindi|
|16 March 2019||Physics|
|20 March 2019||Mathematics|
|22 March 2019||Chemistry|
|23 March 2019||Biology|
|27 March 2019||Social Science|