Kerala Board SSLC Revaluation Form 2019: The Kerala Board has been successfully declared the result of the SSLC on May 6, 2019. This time total 4,34,729 students appeared in the exam and 98.11% of the candidates pass the examination. But many of the students are there who not satisfy with their marks. So here is the good news for such candidates. The board has released the revaluation form to those candidates who are interested to recheck their copies.
Candidates are able to apply for the revaluation form through the online mode only. We are providing here complete details such as fees, how to apply for the revaluation etc. Candidates can check complete details of Kerala 10th Revaluation Form.
How To Apply For The Revaluation
- Go to the official site of Kerala board.
- Search for the link of revaluation. Click on it.
- Fill the details which are available on it.
- Pay the fee along with the form to the headmaster of the examination center where the candidate appeared.
|Name of Form||Download Link|
|Kerala SSLC Revaluation Form|
While applying for the revaluation candidate need to pay the fees. The fees for revaluation, photocopy & scrutiny are rupees 400, 200 & 50 respectively per paper.
Important Instruction For Candidates
- Revaluation, photocopy & scrutiny are not applicable to IT paper.
- No need to apply for scrutiny of a paper if applying for revaluation.
- The fees for revaluation, photocopy & scrutiny are rupees 400, 200 & 50 respectively per paper.
- The printout of the application along with fee should be submitted to the headmaster of the examination centre where the candidate appeared for exam.
- Only fee paid & HM confirmed applications will be considered for revaluation / photocopy / scrutiny.
- If you edit the application, then submit only the latest printout at the examination center.
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan will release the SSLC Application Form online at the board’s website in November 2019. It is mandatory for the students of 10th class of current academic year to fill the Kerala Board SSLC Application Form on or before the last date. If a student fails to the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Kerala SSLC Examination.
How To Fill Kerala SSLC Online Application
The application form will be released online at the official website of the education board. The procedure to fill the Kerala SSLC Online Application is given below:
• Visit the Kerala Board’s website at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
• Under the SSLC Section, select “Application Form” link from the options available.
• Now, click on “SSLC Exam Online Application” link to fill the form.
• Fill in all the mandatory details in their respective fields carefully.
• Take a print out of the form for future uses.
Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table 2020
The timetable for SSLC Exam in Kerala will be released online in the month of January 2019. The students will then be able to download the Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table from the website given above. However, we are here providing you a tentative exam time table in the table below to begin with your preparation:
|Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table|
|08 March 2020||First Language- Part I|
|09 March 2020||First Language- Part II|
|13 March 2020||English Language Paper|
|14 March 2020||General Knowledge Paper/ Hindi|
|16 March 2020||Physics|
|20 March 2020||Mathematics|
|22 March 2020||Chemistry|
|23 March 2020||Biology|
|27 March 2020||Social Science|