The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan will release the Kerala Board SSLC Application Form 2022 online at the board’s website in September/ October. It is mandatory for the students of the 10th class of the current academic year. If a student fails to do the same, he/she will have to appear for the exam. Candidates are able to apply for the form through the online mode only. We are providing here complete details such as fees, how to apply for the board exam etc. Candidates can check the complete details of Kerala 10th Application Form 2022.
How To Fill Kerala SSLC Application Form 2022?
The application form will be released online at the official website of the education board. The procedure to fill the Kerala SSLC Online Application is given below:
- Visit the Kerala Board’s website at kbpe.org/ www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Under the SSLC Section, select the “Application Form” link from the options available.
- Now, click on the “SSLC Online Application” link to fill the form.
- Fill in all the mandatory details in their respective fields carefully.
- Take a print out of the form for future uses.
|Name of Form||Download Link|
|Kerala SSLC Form|
About Kerala Board: The Kerala Board Of Public Examinations was founded in the year 1965. Every year the board conducts various annual exams for regular/ private students. While applying for the regular/ private candidate need to pay the fees. The fees for board annual exam will be updated soon.
What After Getting Kerala Board SSLC Registration Form 2022?
The timetable for SSLC Exam in Kerala will be released online in the month of January. The students will then be able to download the Kerala Board SSLC Exam Time Table from the website given above.