Lawrence School Sanawar Admissions 2020: The notification of Lawrence School Admissions has been issued by the Admission Office of The Lawrence School.
The school will be admitting students to Class 5th and 7th only with a small number of seats in Class 6th, 8th, 9th and 11th. Lawrence School Entrance Test will be conducted for Class 5th and 7th admissions and in February, 2020 for Class 6th, 8th, 9th and 11th admissions.
The entrance test will be followed by an Interview on the same day. Parents who are seeking admission of their children in The Lawrence School Sanawar can find all the required information on Lawrence School Admission Procedure in the article given below.
Lawrence School Admission Form 2020
The registration form of Lawrence Public School Sanawar is available at the school office. Parents can either visit the school office or can download the registration form from the school’s website. Steps to download the Lawrence School Sanawar Registration Form are given below:
- Visit the school’s official website at www.sanawar.edu.in.
- Select the “Admissions” tab from the navigation bar of the homepage.
- Now click on the “Registration Form” link in the menu.
- The newly opened page contains the link for the registration form.
Lawrence School Admission Eligibility Criteria
Parents must assure the eligibility of their children in order to avoid difficulties and disappointment at a later stage. The eligibility criteria for Lawrence School Sanawar Admissions is as follows:
- Student must have passed Class 4th/ 6th from a CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or other equivalent board school recognized by the government.
- Must be under the specified age limit i.e. 11 years for Class 5th and 13 years for Class 7th.
The age criteria for admissions to these classes are as follows:
|Class||Age(in years) as on 1 st March in the year Admission.|
|V||8 years 9 months to 10 years 3 months|
|VI||9 years 9 months to 11 years 3 months|
|VII||10 years 9 months to 12 years 3 months|
|VIII||11 years 9 months to 13 years 3 months|
|IX||12 years 9 months to 14 years 3 months|
|XI||14 years 9 months to 16 years 3 months|
|Note:||No Admission in Class X & XII (being Board Classes)|
- The Lawrence School Registration Form will be distributed till October/ November, 2019 at the school’s office.
- An entrance test will be conducted on the second Saturday of November, 2019 for Class 5th and 7th. Another entrance test will be conducted in the month of February 2020.
- The Lawrence School Entrance Test will be followed by an Interview round on the same day. All the students appearing for the entrance exam will have to face the Interview Round.
- The selected students will be informed telephonically by the school staff.
Lawrence School Entrance Test will have these Parts:
- English (a written test of 100 marks: time duration one hour)
- Mathematics (a written test of 100 marks: time duration one hour)
- Science (a written test of 100 marks: time duration one hour)
- Hindi (a written test of 100 marks: time duration one hour)
Lawrence School Fee Structure
The payment of the first installment will serve as a token of confirmation of seat allotted to the student. Parents are advised to be ready on the test day. Lawrence School Fee Structure is as follows:
Lawrence School Admission Result
The result of the Lawrence School Entrance Test and Interview will be declared on the same day by the School Committee. New session for selected students will commence from 1st March of the session.
Lawrence School Sanawar Admissions 2020 – 21: Official Website