Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2018
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2018: As per the official notifications from the reliable authorities of the Maharashtra board. The official result will be out by the end of the week and soon after that, there will be the official announcement regarding the Maharashtra SSC Rechecking Form 2018.
This will be a golden chance for the students that are not satisfied with the marks that are awarded to the students. So the students that are in such a situation must apply the Maharashtra 10th Revaluation Form as soon as it is out for the students.
Maharashtra Schools 2018-19 Session Entrance Examination Schedule !! Click Here
Maharashtra SSC Rechecking Form 2018
The Maharashtra SSC Paper Revaluation are soon to be revelled by the board but in the mains exams, there were approximately 21000 HSC/ SSC students that have filed their application for getting the photocopies of their answer sheets.
There is one more challenge for the students this year as in the past year 2017 there were 193 students that had scored 100% marks in the SSC examinations.
Maha Rechecking Application Fee 2018
The Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Procedure is a paid process and the fees for this job that is charged through the designated gateway is Rs.350/- for one subject.
|Online Registration will commence from||Updated Soon|
|Last date to register for revaluation||Updated Soon|
|Publication of Result||Updated Soon|
Career Oriented Courses which are available to Pursue in Summer Vacations !! Click Here
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Apply Online 2018
The students that are willing to apply for the Maha Rechecking Procedure 2018 must follow certain steps that are prescribed by the Maharashtra Board.
Steps to apply for Maharashtra SSC Board Revaluation Procedure are.
- Firstly the student must make sure that the subjects for which he/she is applying via Maharashtra Board SSC Revaluation are certain and definite.
- Now visit the official page of the Maharashtra board.
- Now on the official page find the links of the revaluation result.
- Now on the form that has appeared on the screen.
- The students need to fill the required information in the designated fields.
- The fees will be accepted by the student through the official portals only. (credit card, debit card, UPI, and challan)
- Now click on the submit icon and the revaluation process is concluded from your side.
Courses which are on trend as per Career Choice!! Click Here
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Result 2018
As per the past practice, the Maharashtra 10th Revaluation Result 2018 will be declared on the official page of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Senior Secondary Education.
Last year approximately 16,50,499 students registered for the SSC exams out of which 16,44,016 students had appeared and around 14,58,855 students had passed the exams.
Remark: Best of luck to the students who are willing to apply for the Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2018 and make sure to visit us regularly.