Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2021: As per the official notifications from the reliable authorities of the Maharashtra board official conducted the SSC examinations in May 2021. And board releases the Maha Board SSC Result by the end of June. After that, there will be an official announcement regarding the Maharashtra SSC Rechecking Form 2021.
This will be a golden chance for the students that are not satisfied with the marks awarded to the students. The students that are in such a situation must apply for the Maharashtra 10th Revaluation Form. Here we providing available dates & process to register for Maha Board 10th Revaluation Form 2021. Students can stay connected with this page for the latest updates.
Maharashtra Schools 2021-22 Session Entrance Examination Schedule !! Click Here
Maharashtra SSC Rechecking Form 2020
The Maharashtra SSC Paper Revaluation to be revealed by the board but in the mains exams, there were approximately 21000 HSC/ SSC students that have filed their application for getting the photocopies of their answer sheet.
|Name of Form||Download Link|
|Maharasthra Board Revaluation Form|
Students having droughts in the correction or unsatisfied with the obtained marks are registered for the Maharashtra Class 10th Rechecking 2021. There is one more challenge for the students this year as in the past year 2018 there were 193 students that had scored 100% marks in the SSC examinations.
Maha Board Rechecking Application Fee 2021
The students who want to register for Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Procedure need to pay application fees. Officials declare the fee charged through the designated gateway is Rs. 350/- for one subject. The steps to pay application/ registration fees details given below.
|Online Registration will commence from||Updated Soon|
|Last date to register for revaluation||Updated Soon|
|Publication of Revaluation Result||Updated Soon|
Career Oriented Courses which are available to Pursue in Summer Vacations !! Click Here
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Apply Online 2021
The students willing to apply for the Maha Board Rechecking Procedure can follow certain steps prescribed by the Board below.
- Go to the official site of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune i.e. mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Go to the column of E-Marksheet under which the link is provided name as “Online verification of statement of marks & certificate (SSC & HSC).
- Click on the link. A new tab open in which candidate need to create the account if they not created. If the account is already available then enter the user name, password and verification code.
- Click on sign in button.
- Go to the official site board i.e. mahahsscboard.in.
- Go to the link of Download Form.
- Select the revaluation form.
- A pdf appears of which candidate needs to take a print out of it.
- Fill in the details and submit them.
Courses which are on trend as per Career Choice!! Click Here
Maharashtra Class 10th Revaluation Result 2021
As per the past practice, the Maha Class 10th Revaluation Result 2021 declared on the official page. Last year approximately 16,50,499 students registered for the SSC exams out of which 16,44,016 students had appeared and around 14,58,855 students had passed the exams. here we provide the declaration date & process to download Maha Board SSC Rechecking Result 2021.
Remark: Best of luck to the students willing to apply for the Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2021 and make sure to visit us regularly.