Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019: Maulana Education Foundation invites online application form to provide financial aid for school education. This scheme is launched to help meritorious girl student, who belongs to minority communities.
The main objective behind Maulana Azad Scholarship Form is to provide expenditure of School/ college fee, Stationary and booklets fund, and payment of required equipment for the courses. Get here all the relevant details and information regarding MAEF Application Form 2018-19 eligibility, last date to apply.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018-19
The Maulana Azad Trust came up, with this initiative to help minority families girl students, to continue education. Students can apply for this scholarship only if they meet the required eligibility criteria that are specified in Maulana Azad Application Form PDF. This scholarship provides the opportunity to girl students to pursue studies to make their future bright through education.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF) Dates
|Commencement of Scholarship Form||August onwards 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31st December 2018|
MANF Official Link : Apply Here
MAEF Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
Eligible students have to apply online and filling online application form. Students have to send hard copy of application form at below given postal address. The students have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form. The students must note that the forms will be made available only on the official website. We have provided here the direct link for the downloading of the form.
Steps to complete MAEF Scholarship Apply Online process.
- Visit the official website of Maulana Azad Education Fund.
- Click on “ Onlne application Form 2018-19”
- Now fill all the required details ( basic details etc)
- Mention your Aadhar number and back details on the application form
- Take a printout of the MAEF Scholarship Form, and submit a hard copy to Officials in New Delhi.
Documents to be sent along with an application form
- 9th, 10th and 11th class mark sheet
- School/ College admission Slip
- Verified Certificate by the Principal or Headmaster
- Attested passport size photograph.
The filled application form has to post at the foundation office of Maulana Azad Foundation, New Delhi ( Chelmsford Road) 1105.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility
- Only these minorities are eligible to apply- Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsees.
- Students annual family income should be less than Rs 1 lakh ( including all income sources)
- The student must be 10th pass with aggregate 55 %.
NOTE: Students who are getting a scholarship from any other source are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will cover all the expenses of schools / College, including fee, books, and stationery expenses.
- The Scholarship fund will be directly transferred into beneficiary Account.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Status
This Scholarship will be offered to selected girl students to continue their studies. Total 2,75,744 girl students are getting fund till date through Maulana Scholarship. This Scholarship is a Merit-based one-time scholarship, where students will avail this scholarship only one time. The final Moulana Azad Scholarship Status will be drawn after completion of application process.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List 2018
Students who have applied for Maulana Azad Scholarship, Scheme, they will be informed regarding their selection either by registered phone number or through school authorities. Students can also check the list of selected candidates officially. Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List students will get the fund as promised by Maulana Azad Education Trust.