Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020: Maulana Education Foundation invites the online application form to provide financial aid for school education. This scheme is launched to help meritorious girl student, who belongs to minority communities.
The main objective behind Maulana Azad Scholarship Form is to provide expenditure of School/ college fee, Stationary and booklets fund, and payment of required equipment for the courses. Get here all the relevant details and information regarding MAEF Application Form 2020 – 21 eligibility, last date to apply.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 – 2021
The Maulana Azad Trust came up, with this initiative to help minority families girl students, to continue education. Students can apply for this scholarship only if they meet the required eligibility criteria that are specified in the Maulana Azad Application Form PDF. This scholarship provides the opportunity for girl students to pursue studies to make their future bright through education.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF) Dates
|Commencement of Scholarship Form||August onwards 2020|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of December 2020|
MANF Official Link: Apply Here
MAEF Scholarship Application Form 2020 – 21
Eligible students have to apply online and filling the online application forms. Students have to send a hard copy of the application form at below given postal address. The students have to follow some precise procedures for the submission of the Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form. The students must note that the forms will be made available only on the official website. We have provided here the direct link for the downloading of the form.
Steps to complete MAEF Scholarship Apply Online process.
- Visit the official website of the Maulana Azad Education Fund.
- Click on “ Onlne Application Form 2020-21”
- Now fill all the required details ( basic details etc)
- Mention your Aadhar number and back details on the application form
- Take a printout of the MAEF Scholarship Form, and submit a hard copy to Officials in New Delhi.
Documents to be sent along with an application form
- 9th, 10th and 11th class mark sheet
- School/ College admission Slip
- Verified Certificate by the Principal or Headmaster
- Attested passport size photograph.
The filled application form has to post at the foundation office of Maulana Azad Foundation, New Delhi ( Chelmsford Road) 1105.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility
- Only these minorities are eligible to apply- Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsees.
- Students annual family income should be less than Rs 1 lakh ( including all income sources)
- The student must be 10th pass with aggregate 55 %.
NOTE: Students who are getting a scholarship from any other source are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will cover all the expenses of schools / College, including fee, books, and stationery expenses.
- The Scholarship fund will be directly transferred into beneficiary Account.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Status
This Scholarship will be offered to selected girl students to continue their studies. A total 2,75,744 girl students are getting funds till date through Maulana Scholarship. This Scholarship is a Merit-based one-time scholarship, where students will avail of this scholarship only one time. The final Moulana Azad Scholarship Status will be drawn after completion of the application process.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List 2020
Students who have applied for Maulana Azad Scholarship, Scheme, will be informed regarding their selection either by registered phone number or through school authorities. Students can also check the list of selected candidates officially. Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List students will get the fund as promised by Maulana Azad Education Trust.