MJPTBCWREIS 2019 (एमजेपीटीबीसीवाईआरईआईएस: आवेदन पत्र, आरजेसी सीईटी पाठ्यक्रम, प्रवेश पत्र): The Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) is going to organize an entrance test (TSMJBC RJC and TSMJBC RDC) for those candidates very keen to get admission into Intermediate Courses in Residential Junior Colleges and Residential Degree Colleges for Women.
The date for this exam has been released and the online application form will start from March 1, 2019. The exam will conduct on April 21, 2019. Hence those candidates who are interested can apply for MJPTBCWREIS Entrance Exam. Here we providing the complete details of TSRJC CET Application Form 2019.
TS RJC/ RDC CET 2019 Hall Ticket Download
Candidates can download the MJPTBCWREIS Admit Card from the official website after the official announcement regarding this. The TSRJC Hall Ticket will be only available on the official website and that too will be in online mode.
|Name Of The Hall Ticket/ Exam||Download Link|
|TSMJBC RJC Hall Ticket|
|TSMJBC RDC Hall Ticket|
Admit card is a very crucial document since it contains exam center its address, date and time and other information which are very crucial from exam perspective, therefore, download on the official portal. Normally the exam conducting authority issue TSRJBC Entrance Exam Admit Card 10-15 days prior to the exam.
MJPTBCWREIS 2019 Application Form
Students going to appear for the RJC/ RDC exam can check the important dates from here.
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes|
|Commencement of Application||1/3/2019- 8/4/2019|
|MJPTBC Exam Result||May/ June 2019|
|MJPTBC Answer Key||Within 1 week from the date of exam|
So that you don’t miss even single information concerned with TSRJC Entrance Examination and you can prepare up to your best for this entrance test.
Important Dates Regarding TSJBC VI Class
The details regarding the dates for TSJBC 6th Class are given below under the table.
|Notification||Exam Date||Payment Start and End Date||Application Start and End Date|
|TSJBC VI Class||30/4/2019||8/3/2019- 10/4/2019||8/3/2019- 10/4/2019|
Links for Downloading Submitted Application
The TSJMBC application form for class VI, RDC and RJC is given below under the table.
|Type of Application||Download Link|
|Download Application Form For class VI 2019||Click Here|
|RDC 2019||Click Here|
|RJC 2019||Click Here|
Important Link For TSMJBC VI Class
|Notification for TSMJBC Class VI|
|Caste Wise vacancies VI class (New Schools) for the academic year 2019-20|
|List of Schools (New Schools) for the academic year 2019-20|
Dates For TSMJBC RJC And TSMJBC RDC
|Name Of The Exam||Date Of Examination||Payment Details||Application Date|
|TSMJBC RJC||21/4/2019||1/3/2019- 8/4/2019||1/3/2019- 8/4/2019|
MJPTBCWREIS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Students who had appeared for 2019 10th class examination or its equivalent are eligible to appear for this entrance test.
NOTE:- Advance Supplementary candidates are not eligible for this entrance exam.
- Annual Income of parents/ guardian would be less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (for rural areas) & Rs.2,00,000/- (in urban areas).
- Those students who had studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools & BC Welfare Hostel Boarders there is 25 % reservation criteria for them.
Aspirants eligible for MJPTBCWREIS 2019 required to pay the application fee by online mode or by any branch of SBI.
Eligibility Criteria For Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test (RDC-CET) 2019
- Only those candidates who appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/ April- 2019 conducted by the board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are eligible to appear for the test but students appearing for the Intermediate instant examination in 2019 are not eligible.
- Candidates must pass the exam in first attempt only in IPE-March 2019 and secure 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in subject English. 5% relaxation is available for ST/ Sc candidates.
- For BA (HEP & HPE) all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in intermediate and For B.com (general & computers) students of CEC or any other group are eligible as per university norms. But they need to take entrance test in English, Economics, History and civics.
- For B.Sc., (MPC & MPCS) students of intermediate MPC, for B.Sc., (BZC) students of intermediate Bi.PC, are eligible.
- BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
- For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) Inter MEC & MPC students are eligible to write entrance examination.
How To Apply For TSMJBC RDC
- The candidate must satisfy the eligibility and pay Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 01-03-2019 to 08-04-2019 to enable to submit application online.
- At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number.
- A journal number is available on the receipt from which they can proceed with submission of application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
- Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the Fee received.
- Before filling of online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the Annexure.
- The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application.
- Before filling the online application the candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cms). The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to choose the course.
- On submission of application online, the candidate has to take print out of application form in which a reference number also be given.
- This reference No. is required to download the Hall Ticket.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected candidates are able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Check Here: TSMJBC RJC And RDC Official Notification
Steps for MJPTBCWREIS Apply Online 2019
All the interested & eligible candidates need to fill the application form with the required details & documents before the last date. The schedule of TSRDC CET Application Form 2019 intimate in our web portal. These below steps helpful to submit the application form in easy way.
- Visit the official website i.e. mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in. A page appear as shown below.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” which is available at “Service Section”
- A new tab open which is shown below name as “Application Form”.
- Under that candidate need to fill the details such as Journal No., Date of Payment etc.
- After that candidate need to fill the next tab i.e. qualification details
- Click on the declaration “Check Box”.
- Then enter the verification code as displayed in the image and click on “Upload”.
- Your Application is submitted successfully. After that make the payment and take print out of it.
MJPTBCWREIS Selection Process
Candidates selection is entirely based on performance/ merit in the entrance exam & reservation criteria.
The syllabus for TSRJC entrance test is based on the SSC Standard of Telangana State for group subject and English will be general English.
|Sr. No.||Group||Subjects In The Entrance Test||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||MPC||English- Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ Hrs||150|
|2||BiPC||English- Biological Science-Physical Science||2 ½ Hrs||150|
|3||MEC||English- Mathematics- Social Studies||2 ½ Hrs||150|
|4||CEC||English- Mathematics-Social Studies||2 ½ Hrs||150|
The Syllabus for Residential Junior and Residential Degree Colleges will be up to 12th Class mainly TSRHC CET Syllabus will consists maths & reasoning portion. For maths, topics will be Probability and Statistics, Matrices, Determinants, Coordinate Geometry. And reasoning topics will be analogy and classification, statement & conclusion etc.
If you have any query regarding MJPTBCWREIS Application, then you can discuss with us, our team will help you at the earliest concerned this and to know more regarding other entrance exams then stay tuned with our page.