MOMA Scholarship 2018-19
MOMA Scholarship 2018: Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) scholarship applications were invited in the month of September for fresh registration as well as for Renewal registrations. Students can Apply for MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2018 from here. This scheme is categorized under- Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, and Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship to support minority communities students so that they can pursue education through this scholarship fund. Students who are registered under above-mentioned categories they can check MOMA Scholarship Result List 2018 through below provided link.
Minority Scholarship Application Form 2018
MOMA scholarship is introduced to help minority communities, bright students in pursuing school level as well as Graduation or Post Graduation Courses. The Fund this sanctioned in this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account. MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 is divided into three categories.
- Pre Matric Scholarship: Students who are studying in class 1-10
- Merit-Cum means Scholarship: Candidates who are in standard 11 to Higher Degree/ PhD.
- Post-Matric Scholarship: Aspirant who is opting for professional as well as technical courses after 12th Class
|Name of organization||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|No of Seats||20,000|
MOMA Scholarship Eligibility
- Students must belong to Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains.
- Aspirants who are studying in Government or Private University/ Institution/ Colleges/ Schools.
- The Courses that is opted by a candidate must be pursued in one year duration time.
- Minimum aggregate marks should be 50% in the latest Board/ Class examination.
Documents required for MOMA Scholarship
- One Xerox copy of application form, having candidate signature.
- Few passport size photographs with candidate signature.
- All documents must be self-attested
- Latest enrolled course receipt is needed.
NOTE: All these documents are required to be sent to the state Department to which a candidate belongs.
MOMA Scholarship Reward
- Students will get financial support to pursue education.
- Students will be paid fund to pursue Graduation higher studies.
- All the fund will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account.
Fund to be paid under MOMA Scholarship
|Category||Maintenance Allowance||Course Fee|
|Hostlers||Rs 10000/ year||Rs 20, 000/ Year|
|Day Scholars||Rs 5000/ Year||Rs 20, 000/ Year|
NOTE: MOMA Scholarship result has not released yet, students who are looking for Minority Affairs MOMA Scholarship status they are required to revert back to this page to check your result status at the earliest.
MOMA Scholarship Status 2018-19
Students who have applied for MOMA 2018 session scholarship form they, as well as renewal forms status, their Minority Affairs Scholarship Status 2018, will be published officially. Usually, such scholarships selection status is published within one or two months after the concerned authority gets over with registration process. Students who are seeking for Status they can check MOMA Status from here through below provided link.
|Commencement of Online registration||June 2018|
|Last date for online registration for fresh candidates||Sept 2018|
|Last date for renewal registration||Sept 2018|
|Result||Nov- Dec 2018 ( Tentative Date)|
Minority Scholarship Merit List 2018
Students will be selected for MOMA Scholarship on the basis of Merit. MOMA Scholarship Merit List 2018-19 will be drawn within the state considering all the districts. For within state-wise allocation, students who are studying going well and studying in the reputed institution will be given first preference. Provisionally selected candidates Minority Affairs Scholarship List will be published on the official portal of State/ Government/ UT.
MOMA Scholarship Result 2018-19
Students who applied for MOMA scholarship for Pre Matric, Post Matric, and Merit- Cum Means Scholarship they can check Minority Scholarship Result 2018-19 status from here. Students will be finalized on the basis preference, it can be on the basis of academic performance, enrollment in reputed institutions. Finally, selected candidate list will be published on the official portal with respective State/ Union Territories.