MOMA Scholarship 2021 – 2022: Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) scholarship applications were invited in the month of September for fresh registration as well as for Renewal registrations. Students can Apply for MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2021 from here.
This scheme is categorized under- Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, and Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship to support minority communities students so that they can pursue education through this scholarship fund. Students who are registered under above-mentioned categories they can check MOMA Scholarship Result List 2021 through below provided link.
Minority Scholarship Application Form 2021-2022
MOMA scholarship is introduced to help minority communities, bright students in pursuing school level as well as Graduation or Post Graduation Courses. The Fund this sanctioned in this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account. MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2021-22 is divided into three categories.
- Pre Matric Scholarship: Students who are studying in class 1-10
- Merit-Cum means Scholarship: Candidates who are in standard 11 to Higher Degree/Ph.D.
- Post-Matric Scholarship: Aspirant who is opting for professional as well as technical courses after 12th Class
|Name of organization||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|No of Seats||20,000|
MOMA Scholarship Eligibility
- Students must belong to Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains.
- Aspirants who are studying in Government or Private University/ Institution/ Colleges/ Schools.
- The Courses that are opted by a candidate must be pursued in one year duration time.
- Minimum aggregate marks should be 50% in the latest Board/ Class examination.
MOMA Scholarship Important Status
Following is the status for Scholarship for Minority students for the 2020-21 session, events of this session will be carried out as per the below-provided information.
|Online Registration Process begins in||September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Last week of September 2021|
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
Documents required for MOMA Scholarship
- One Xerox copy of the application form, having candidate signature.
- Few passport size photographs with candidate signature.
- All documents must be self-attested
- The latest enrolled course receipt is needed.
NOTE: All these documents are required to be sent to the state Department to which a candidate belongs.
MOMA Scholarship Reward
- Students will get financial support to pursue education.
- Students will be paid funds to pursue Graduation higher studies.
- All the funds will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account.
Fund to be paid under MOMA Scholarship
|Category||Maintenance Allowance||Course Fee|
|Hostlers||Rs 10000/ year||Rs 20, 000/ Year|
|Day Scholars||Rs 5000/ Year||Rs 20, 000/ Year|
NOTE: MOMA Scholarship result has not released yet, students who are looking for Minority Affairs MOMA Scholarship status they are required to revert back to this page to check your result status at the earliest.
Minority Scholarship Merit List 2021
Students will be selected for MOMA Scholarship on the basis of Merit. MOMA Scholarship Merit List 2021-22 will be drawn within the state considering all the districts. For within state-wise allocation, students who are studying going well and studying in the reputed institution will be given first preference. Provisionally selected candidates Minority Affairs Scholarship List will be published on the official portal of State/ Government/ UT.
Minority Scholarship Merit List 2017-18
MOMA Scholarship Result 2021
Students who applied for MOMA scholarship for Pre Matric, Post Matric, and Merit- Cum Means Scholarship they can check Minority Scholarship Result 2021-22 status from here. Students will be finalized on the basis of preference, it can be on the basis of academic performance, enrollment in reputed institutions. Finally, the selected candidate list will be published on the official portal with respective State/ Union Territories.