The Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh (MPBSE) is an educational organization which works under Madhya Pradesh government. MPBSE is a board of school education in the State which is responsible for secondary and higher secondary education in the State. It executes and governs various education activities such as prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to the aspiring schools. So we can say that It is a government body which regulates and supervises the Secondary and Intermediate education system.
Establishment: Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh (MPBSE) was established in 1965 under The Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. MPBSE main office is situated in Bhopal.
MP Board Details
MPBSE Time Table
MPBSE Admit Card
|MP Board 10th Time Table||MP Board 10th Admit Card||MP Board 10th Result|
|MP Board 12th Time Table||MP Board 12th Admit Card||MP Board 12th Result|
MPBSE – Goals/ Functions
- To grant affiliations to aspiring or willing schools in the State.
- Provide quality education to all the students.
- To prepare syllabus and courses at High School and Intermediate level.
- To conduct Secondary and Intermediate Examinations.
- To maintain the examination level as other boards.
MP Board conducts three board examinations which are as follows:
- Middle Schools Exam for Standard 8th.
- High School Certificate Examination for 10th
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Exam for 12th
MPBSE Contact /Helpline Number
MP Board of Secondary Education
Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal – 462011
Phone No: 0755- 2551166-71
Chairman, Shri. S.R.Mohanty (IAS)
Phone Number: 0755-2551544