National Public School Entrance Test- नेशनल पब्लिक स्कूल प्रवेश परीक्षा: The notification for admissions in National Public School for the academic session 2019-20 will tentatively be released in the month of November, 2019. National Public School Admission 2019 process is functioning offline since it has started. Students seeking admission in any of the branches of National Public School can read this article further for more information.
National Public School Entrance Test 2019
All students who are eligible to appear in National Public School Entrance (NPSE) Test 2019, they can check the details about the application form, eligibility, exam dates, result etc. So candidates should go through the full post which is given below.
National Public School: NPS is a series of schools committed to academic excellence, holistic development and value-based education by providing a healthy and supportive environment, where students irrespective of their gender, capability or economic background are nurtured to be self-directed, life-long learners.
See Also: Top Schools Entrance Exams 2019
National Public School Admission Criteria
It is the responsibility of the parents to read and re-assure the eligibility of their child for National Public School. The eligibility criteria for admission in National Public School is as follows:
- Any student studying in English Medium School of any board is eligible.
- Age Limit: The age stipulation is strictly observed during National Public School Admissions.
National Public School Admission Form 2019
The application form of National Public School Entrance Exam will tentatively be available from November till December, 2019. Application Form for Admission in National Public School are available by both online and offline means. The application form can be downloaded from the school website or collected from Reception of any school branch. No application forms will be accepted after the last date of submission neither by post nor in person.
Registration for Admission: Parents seeking admission for their child are requested to download the application form when available and submit the duly filled NPS Application Form at the Reception of the branch you are seeking admission into along with the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of last 3 years academics report from the previous school. Age limit for different classes is given below:
NPS (National Public School) Admission Procedure
National Public School Admission Procedure is divided into three levels, Class 2nd to 6th, Class 7th to 9th and Class XI. The National Public School Entrance Examination is held in the month of April/ May every year at the respective schools. The applications are usually closed in the last week of December. Students are selected only on merit basis keeping in mind the limited number of seats vacant every year. Entrance Exam for Class 12th is subject to the number of vacant seats in that academic year.
NPS Admission Test Syllabus
The syllabus for National Public School Entrance Test is designed by NPS itself. The number of subjects vary for students of different classes. The difficulty level of the Written Test is set at an expected standard of one year lower than the year of which you are seeking admission. Subjects as per National Public School Syllabus is as follows:
- For Class 2nd to 6th – Tests are assessed in English, Hindi and Mathematics.
- For Class 7th to 9th – Tests are assessed in English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science.
- For Class 11th (Science) – Tests are assessed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- For Class 11th (Commerce) – Tests are assessed in Mathematics and Commercial Aptitude.
National Public School Entrance Test Result
The result of National Public School Entrance Examination is published online at the school website. The result is based on merit only. Students can check their name in the list when published by following these simple steps:
- Visit the website of the National Public School you seek admission in.
- Locate the “Announcements” section of the website.
- Click on “Entrance Test Results” link
- PDF file will be downloaded containing the names of the qualified students.