NEET State Wise Rank List 2017- UG Rank Predictor, Online Registration

NEET State Wise Rank List 2017 (एन.ई.ई.टी राज्यवार रैंक सूची): The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to announce NEET State Merit List 2017 pretty soon. However, CBSE will forward the cut off marks to the authorities of each state so the private MBBS and BDS colleges can start NEET State Counselling. The seats for admission in private and government colleges are divided in two parts. First, 85% out of the total seats falls under NEET 2017 State Quota and the remaining 15% falls under All India Quota (AIQ). To know more about NEET UG State Rank, please refer to the article below.NEET State Wise Rank List- UG Rank Predictor, Online Registration

NEET State Wise Rank List 2017

The conducting authority for NEET 2017 (CBSE) will forward the NEET State Rank List to the education department of the respective states. The list will be useful for the MBBS and BDS colleges to admit students via NEET State Quota Counselling 2017. However, the central board will release NEET UG State Merit List after the completion of AIQ admissions. Also, if a college fails to fill their 15% of the seats in the NEET Counselling in July-August, the remaining seats will also be distributed to state domiciles.

Must Read: NEET Counselling Procedure

NEET UG State Rank Predictor

The students who want admission in MBBS or BDS colleges of their state must know there NEET State Rank. The students will get admitted to the colleges based on their state ranks only. Kindly refer to the table below:

NEET 2017 Rank Predictor
Marks ScoredNEET Rank (Expected)
> 6751 – 100
674 – 670101 – 200
669 – 665201 – 300
664 – 655301 – 400
654 – 650401 – 500
649 – 640501 – 600
639 – 635601 – 700
634 – 630701 – 800
629 – 620801 – 900
619 – 615901 – 1000
614 – 6101001 – 1500
609 – 6001501 – 2000
599 – 5952001 – 2500
594 – 5902501 – 3000
589 – 5853001 – 3500
584 – 5803501 – 4000
579 – 5704001 – 4500
569 – 5654501 – 5000
564 – 5605001 – 5500
559 – 5555501 – 6000
554 – 5506001 – 6500
549 – 5406501 – 7000
539 – 5357001 – 7500
534 – 5307501 – 8000
529 – 5258001 – 8500
524 – 5208501 – 9000
519 – 5109001 – 9500
509 – 5059501 – 10000
504 – 50010001 – 10500
499 – 48010501 – 12000
479 – 46012001 – 14000
459 – 44014001 – 16000
439 – 42016001 – 18000
419 – 40018001 – 20000
399 – 38020001 – 22500
379 – 36022501 – 25000
 < 365 >25000

NEET State Counselling 2017: Online Procedure

The state counselling for NEET 2017 will be held for 85% seats of the college/ institute. It must  be noted that NEET 2017 State Counselling will begin at different colleges after the currently going AIQ counselling process is over. Additional seats may be added in 85% seat quota if the seats are left. The procedure for the same is given below:

  • Registration: First, the students will have to perform NEET State Counselling Registration . The students must register at the college in which they want admission. Different colleges will conduct their counselling on various dates. So, the students are advised to keep an eye on the college’s schedule in which they want admission.
  • Choice Filling & Locking: After completing the registration, the students must choose the programme (MBBS or BDS) in which they want admission. Students must SAVE their changes in order to be eligible for allocation round.
  • Seat Allocation Result: The NEET State Counselling 2017 for the colleges will release seat allocation results on their official website.
  • Reporting At Allotted College: After a seat has been allotted to a student he/ she will be required at the college on a specific date and time to complete the admission formalities. The student can confirm their allotted seat by paying the course fee and completing the document verification.

Also Read: NEET 2017 Cut Off for Government Colleges

Stay Informed and Stay CONNECTED with us...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here