NEST Scholarship 2017 Syllabus- राष्ट्रव्यापी शिक्षा और छात्रवृत्ति परीक्षा stands for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test. NEST is composed of two parts, NEST Junior and NEST (I & II). NEST Junior is for Bonafide Indian students of class IX, X, XI and XII only. NEST Junior 2017 is divided into two parts, NEST Junior-I (For class IX and X) and NEST Junior-II (For class XI and XII). Application forms for NEST Junior (Both I and II) are now available. For those students who are interested and eligible for NEST Junior Scholarship, we will be providing detailed information on NEST Junior Syllabus 2017, admit card, eligibility and exam pattern.
NEST Scholarship 2017 Syllabus
|NEST-JUNIOR-I 2017 (For Class IX & X)|
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|VI||Logic & General Knowledge||25||25|
|Total||All sections in 2 hours||150||150|
|NEST JUNIOR-II 2017 (For Class XI & XII)|
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|I||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|IV||Logic & General Knowledge||50||50|
|Total||All sections in 2 hours||200||200|
Check Here: Top Indian Schools Entrance Exams 2017
NEST Junior Syllabus 2017
- The syllabus for NEST Junior-I 2017 is generally based on class VIII and IX books of NCERT in India.
- The syllabus for NEST Junior-II 2017 is based on class X and XI books as prescribed by CBSE, ICSE or other State Boards in India.
NEST Junior Scholarship Amount & Number of Scholarships
- There are at least 10 scholarships of Rs. 25,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (With Rs. 40,000/- to Rank#1) in NEST Junior-I category. Thereafter, there is at least 1 scholarship in every 200 candidates on an average.
- There are at least 10 scholarships of Rs. 30,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (With Rs.50,000/- to Rank#1) in NEST Junior-II category. Thereafter, there is at least 1 scholarship in every 200 candidates on an average.
NEST Junior 2017 Application Form
The application form for NEST Junior test is available from 1st January, 2017 to 31st March, 2017. NEST Junior 2017 application form can be filled by both online and offline means. NEST Junior application fee is Rs. 500/- (Without late fee). Please note that students applying to participate in NEST Junior Scholarship win a NEST scholarship based on merit only. NEST does not offer admission to any class, course or training.
How to Apply for NEST Junior Scholarship
1. Online Method
Students interested in applying online for NEST Junior Scholarship 2017 can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at www.nest.net.in
- Click on “Click Here To Register Now” link on the home page.
- Read the instructions on the screen carefully.
- Click on “Now Proceed for Registration” button located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the details asked in the form carefully. (Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc.).
- Click on “Submit” button to complete the NEST Junior Registration process.
Note: If you are willing to pay the application fees through Demand Draft. Please ensure that your DD is ready before filling the NEST Application Form as it will ask about Demand Draft details. Demand Draft must be in favour of “SEMCI INDIA” payable at Mumbai, India.
2. Offline Method
Students willing to apply through offline means must look at the steps given below:
|Step-1: Get the Application Form||Download the Application Form from this website|
|Step-2: Fill Up the Application Form||Fill up the application form correctly and completely and paste your latest photograph in the space provided|
|Step-3: Submit the Application Form||Send your filled application form by registered post/courier attached with a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai, India|
|Address: SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008|
Important Dates for NEST 2017
|Online Application Form Availability||1 January – 31 March 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form (With Late Fee)|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||31 March 2017|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 200/-||30 June 2017|
|Date of Admit Card||23 July 2017|
|Exam Date||30 July 2017|
NEST Junior Scholarship 2017 Eligibility
You are eligible to apply for NEST Junior 2017 only if you are currently a bonafide student of class IX, X, XI or XII (Science stream only) in any school in India. In other words, you can apply for Nest Junior Scholarship 2017 only if you are appearing in or passing out your class IX, X, XI or XII exam in the year 2017. We also giving here other Scholarship Exams 2017 for Indian Students so you can check below table.
NEST Junior Test Details
Scholarship Name: Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST)
Organized By: The Student’s Unity Foundation of India
Status: Registrations are open until 31st March 2017
NEST Junior 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for NEST Junior Scholarship will be available one week before i.e. 23rd July, 2017 as mentioned on the official website. The admit card will be mailed to your registered Email-ID or you can download it on the same day.
Please note that NEST Junior Scholarship Admit Card is the entry-pass for NEST exam. No students will be allowed to sit in the NEST examination if he/she doesn’t have the NEST 2017 Admit Card. More details on NEST Junior 2017 Admit Card can be found in the linked article.
Other Scholarship Programs