Netarhat School Admission 2021: The notification of admission in Class 6th of Netarhat Residential School has been published. Netarhat Residential School is a co-educational school offering education to the children of economically backward castes.
Netarhat Residential School Admissions are carried out on the basis of an entrance test which is annually held in the month of June. Parents seeking admission in Netarhat Residential School for their children can get all the required information on Netarhat School Entrance Exam and admissions in the article below.
See Also: Top Schools Entrance Exams
Netarhat Residential School Result: The Netarhat Residential School Admission Result for the entrance test is published on the school’s website. Parents can check the result of their children online. The result can be found in the announcements section of the website.
Netarhat Residential School Admission PT Result: Click Here
Netarhat School Admission 2021 Date
|Last date for registration||27/5/2021|
|Main Exam Test||21/7/2021|
|Date for submission of Document||27/5/2021|
Netarhat School Entrance Application Form 2021
The application form of Netarhat Residential School is usually published every year in the month of October. Netarhat School Application Form can be availed from the school’s website. The procedure to obtain the Netarhat School Admission Form is stated below:
- Visit the official website of the school i.e. netarhatvidyalaya.com.
- Below of the home page their is section available name as “Online Registration for class VI session 2021-22. Click on it.
- A new tab opens under which steps are given for the registration.
- Below that page their is link available name as “Click Here for Online Registration”.
- Fill the details and at last take print out of it.
For Online Registration: Click Here
You will have to submit the duly filled application form at the school’s Reception Desk. You can also post it at the school’s address to avoid problems. Please make sure that the Netarhat School Application Form reaches on or before the last date of submission which is usually in the second week of November.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs. 100 will be charged to the students for Netarhat School Entrance Exam. Students belonging to SC/ ST will be charged Rs. 50 for the same.
Netarhat School Admission Eligibility Criteria
Parents must ensure the eligibility of their children for admission in the Netarhat Residential School to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The eligibility criteria for Netarhat School Admissions is as follows:
- Applicant must be a native resident / resident of Jharkhand State. In this Sambhand, the required certificate of compilation of Residence certificate issued by the Collector / Subdivision Officer is required.
- On May 1, 2021, whose age is not less than 10 years and is not more than 12 years, i.e., between birthdays- 1/5/2009 to 30/4/2011
- Candidates must be studying Class-5 examination from an accredited school under Jharkhand State and must be studied in upper class. As a proof of this, a compilation of the ascertainment certificate of Class-5 from the Principal of his school must be compiled.
- The student is required to compile caste certificates issued by reservation class subdivision officer.
Netarhat School Entrance Exam Pattern
The Netarhat School Entrance Exam will be conducted in two shifts on the same day. Each exam will be of 2 hours in duration and will carry 100 marks each. The detailed exam pattern of Netarhat Residential School Entrance Exam is as follows:
|Examination Date: 23/6/2020 Place: District Head Quarter|
|2||GK and General Science||25|
|Time||10:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
|Examination Date: 21/7/2020 Place: Divisional Head Quarter|
|2||GK and General Science||50|
|First Shift||10:00- 12:00|
The students will be selected on merit and category basis only. Later a medical test will also be conducted of the selected students. Final selection list will be released only after the medical test has been performed.
Fee Structure of Netarhat School
The entire expenditure incurred by the school is met by the State Government. The subsidized charges to the parents/ guardian of the students are proportionate to their income. Enrolled students are categorized into 5 income groups A, B, C, D and E and accordingly they have their fixed charges.
|Netarhat Residential School Admissions Official Notification|