NSTSE Registration Form 2019
NSTSE Registration Form 2019: NSTSE (National Level Science Talent Search 2019 session Examination) application form has been made available on the “Unified Council” official site.
Candidates who are waiting to apply now NSTSE 2019 Registration form is available. As per the Information brochure registration link would remain active till 30th September. So all the interested candidate make sure to apply within the specified duration. Other essential information such as important dates, registration details are elaborated in below section of this article.
Latest Update: National Level Science Talent Search Examination forms are now open for registration, the interested candidate may apply via the official site, but make sure to apply before 30th September 2018.
For more details read ahead…
The application form of NSTSE 2019 will be available at the official website of Unified Council. The time duration for which the NSTSE 2019 Application Form will be available is not fixed. There are two ways you can apply for NSTSE 2019.
1. Submit the NSTSE Application Form Online: The first method involves the submission of NSTSE 2019 Application Form online at the official website of Unified Council. Please follow these steps given below:
- Visit www.unifiedcouncil.com, the official website of Unified Council.
- Click on NSTSE located at the left side of the homepage.
- Click on “Online Registration for NSTSE-2019” link.
- Fill in the NSTSE Application Form completely.
- Click the Submit button.
2. Submit the NSTSE Application Form Offline: The second method involves the submission of NSTSE 2019 Application Form offline at your school. You will just have to provide your basic details such as name, father’s name, class etc. to your school coordinator. If your school is not registered with NSTSE, you can get it registered online by downloading the NSTSE school registration form from here.
NSTSE 2019 Application Form Released: Apply Here
NSTSE Exam Eligibility 2019
The eligibility criteria for NSTSE is given below:
- The students must be studying in class 2nd To 12th.
- Student must be studying in a CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or an equivalent institution/ school affiliated by the Government of India.
NSTSE Important Dates
NSTSE, also known as National Science Talent Search Examination is a test conducted by Unified Council to improve the overall learning ability and educational performance of the school students. NSTSE is a pen paper based exam conducted annually at multiple test centres across the country and abroad.
|Application form status||Available|
|Application form ends||30th September 2018|
|Exam date||07th December 2018|
|Exam date for Individual/ Direct Applicants||16th December 2018|
|Exam Timing||10:30 am-11:30 am|
NSTSE Application Fee 2019
The application fee for NSTE is Rs. 300 only. The further division of application fee is given in the table below:
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Model Question Papers||40|
|Student Performance Report (SPR)||15|
NSTSE Application Form Required Details
The application form of NSTSE will ask for following details.
- Name of the student.
- Gender of the student.
- Name of the Guardian/ Parent of the student.
- Complete address along with city, state, country, pin code and mobile number for further communication.
- Class of the student.
- 2 choices for the exam centre.
- Signature of the student and feedback.
NSTSE 2019 Admit Card
NSTSE 2019 Admit Card: The aspirants can download the National Level Science Talent Search Examination hall ticket form the official website. The link will be made available soon here. The students who will not be able to download the NSTSE Admit Card 2019will not be able to appear in the examinations. The steps for the downloading of the admit card are provided here for their ease.
Steps to download NSTSE 2019 Hall Ticket.
- the students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link regarding the admit card.
- Now enter your valid application number, name and date of birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the show admit card.
- Download the admit card by saving it in a pdf file on the computer.
- Also, take a print out for the examination purposes.
Seeking for NSTSE Sample Paper... Download Here
Upcoming Scholarship Programs
[table id=35 /]