NSTSE Registration Form 2021: NSTSE (National Level Science Talent Search 2021-22 session Examination) application form has been made available on the “Unified Council” official site.
Candidates who are waiting to apply now NSTSE 2021 Registration form will available soon. As per the Information brochure registration link would remain active till September. So all the interested candidate make sure to apply within the specified duration. Other essential information such as important dates, registration details is elaborated in the below section of this article.
NSTSE Registration Form 2021
The application form of NSTSE will be available at the official website of Unified Council. The time duration for which the NSTSE 2021 Application Form will be available is not fixed. There are two ways you can apply for NSTSE 2021.
|Name of Form/ Registration||Download Link|
|NSTSE Registration 2021||Click Here|
1. Submit the NSTSE Application Form Online: The first method involves the submission of NSTSE Application Form online at the official website of Unified Council. Please follow these steps given below:
- Visit www.unifiedcouncil.com, the official website of Unified Council.
- Click on NSTSE located at the left side of the homepage.
- Click on “Online Registration for NSTSE-2021” link.
- Fill in the NSTSE Application Form completely.
- Click the Submit button.
2. Submit the NSTSE Application Form Offline: The second method involves the submission of NSTSE Application Form offline at your school. You will just have to provide your basic details such as name, father’s name, class etc. to your school coordinator. If your school is not registered with NSTSE, you can get it registered online by downloading the NSTSE school registration form from here.
NSTSE 2021 Application Form: Apply Here
NSTSE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NSTSE is given below:
- The students must be studying in class 2nd To 12th.
- The student must be studying in a CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or an equivalent institution/ school affiliated by the Government of India.
NSTSE, also known as National Science Talent Search Examination is a test conducted by Unified Council to improve the overall learning ability and educational performance of the school students. NSTSE is a pen paper based exam conducted annually at multiple test centres across the country and abroad.
|Application form status||June 2020|
|Application form ends||September 2020|
|Exam date||4th and 15th December 2020|
|Exam date for Individual/ Direct Applicants||15th December 2020|
|Exam Timing||10:30 am-11:30 am|
NSTSE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for NSTE is Rs. 300 + GST 18% only. The further division of application fee is given in the table below:
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Examination Fee||300 + 18% GST|
|Model Question Papers||40|
|Student Performance Report (SPR)||15|
NSTSE 2021 Application Form Required Details
The application form of NSTSE will ask for the following details.
- Name of the student.
- Gender of the student.
- Name of the Guardian/ Parent of the student.
- Complete address along with city, state, country, pin code and mobile number for further communication.
- Class of the student.
- 2 choices for the exam centre.
- Signature of the student and feedback.
NSTSE 2021 Admit Card
The aspirants can download the National Level Science Talent Search Examination hall ticket form the official website. The link will be made available soon here. The students who will not be able to download the NSTSE Admit Card will not be able to appear in the examinations. The steps for the downloading of the admit card are provided here for their ease.
Steps to download NSTSE 2021 Hall Ticket.
- the students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link regarding the admit card.
- Now enter your valid application number, name and date of birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the show admit card.
- Download the admit card by saving it in a pdf file on the computer.
- Also, take a print out for the examination purposes.
Seeking for NSTSE Sample Paper... Download Here