राष्ट्रीय विज्ञान प्रतिभा खोज परीक्षा (NSTSE) 2018: The application form for NSTSE 2018 Stage 1 will be available from the second week of December 2017. The NSTSE 2018 Application Form will be available for the exam to be conducted on 24 January 2018 and 4 February 2018. The application form will be available by both online and offline means at the official website of Unified Council. Students must fill and submit the NSTSE Application Form before the end of the second week of January 2018. Interested students can find detailed information on downloading and submission of NSTSE 2018 Application Form in the article given below.
NSTSE 2018 Application Form
The application form of NSTSE 2018 will be available at the official website of Unified Council. The time duration for which the NSTSE 2018 Application Form will be available is not fixed. There are two ways you can apply for NSTSE 2018.
1. Submit the NSTSE Application Form Online: The first method involves the submission of NSTSE 2018 Application Form online at the official website of Unified Council. Please follow these steps given below:
- Visit www.unifiedcouncil.com, the official website of Unified Council.
- Click on NSTSE located at the left side of the homepage.
- Click on “Online Registration for NSTSE-2018” link.
- Fill in the NSTSE Application Form completely.
- Click the Submit button.
2. Submit the NSTSE Application Form Offline: The second method involves the submission of NSTSE 2018 Application Form offline at your school. You will just have to provide your basic details such as name, father’s name, class etc. to your school coordinator. If your school is not registered with NSTSE, you can get it registered online by downloading the NSTSE school registration form from here.
NSTSE Application Fee: The application fee for NSTE is Rs. 300 only. The further division of application fee is given in the table below:
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Model Question Papers||40|
|Student Performance Report (SPR)||15|
NSTSE Application Form Require Details
The application form of NSTSE will ask for following details.
- Name of the student.
- Gender of the student.
- Name of the Guardian/ Parent of the student.
- Complete address along with city, state, country, pin code and mobile number for further communication.
- Class of the student.
- 2 choices for the exam centre.
- Signature of the student and feedback.
NSTSE 2018 Important Dates
NSTSE, also known as National Science Talent Search Examination is a test conducted by Unified Council to improve the overall learning ability and educational performance of the school students. NSTSE is a pen paper based exam conducted annually at multiple test centres across the country and abroad.
|Application form begins||Second week of December, 2017|
|Application form ends||Second week of January, 2018|
|Exam date||24 January & 4 February, 2018|
NSTSE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NSTSE is given below:
- The students must be studying between class 2nd To 12th.
- Student must be studying in a CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or an equivalent institution/ school affiliated by the Government of India.
Upcoming Scholarship Programs