OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2021: The OBC Pre Matric Scholarships are sponsored by the states & Union Territories. Students who belong to the OBC category of Delhi NCR can fill the application form before the deadline.
Eligible students can apply for OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2021 through the below-provided link. For more details, such as eligibility criteria, scholarship benefits, and how to apply online for OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021 are given below.
OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 Application Form
Students who are eligible for the OBC pre-matric scholarship, they can apply through the official portal. Steps that are required for OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Data Entry are discussed below, go through these and register yourself before the last date.
As for such scholarships, late applications/ registrations are not accepted at any cost, thus to avoid such instances fill the application form as soon as possible. Documents to be submitted while applying for Scholarship, that are, to be attested along with the duly filled application are specified below.
List of self-attested documents:
- One passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate
- Student’s Bank account details
Circular For OEC Lumpsum Grant 2021-22: Click Here
OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Online Application 2021
While filling up the application form, students are advised to take care of the details that are being filled. Since filling up wrong information unintentionally may cost you heavy.
OBC Pre matric SCholarship 2021-22: Beneficiary list published: Click Here
Thus to avoid such instances read the OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Form PDF 2021 before applying as well as upload the application form before the last date. Steps that are required to fill up the application form of Delhi as well as for OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Kerala 2021-22 are given below, follow the below-given guidelines and upload the application for at the earliest.
Steps to apply online-How?
- Visit the official website of the Department for the Welfare of the SC/ST/OBC minorities (Delhi)
- Click on the ” OBC Scholarship application form” apply link
- Now read the notification details carefully
- After reading the notification completely, complete the registration process
- Now fill up all the required details
- After filling up the application form, go through it quickly
- And click on the “submit” tab
- At last, take a printout of the filled application form and send it to the Principals of the respective schools.
OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 must be a student.
- Students of Public Schools/ Kendriya Vidyalaya / National Open School/ Schools affiliated to NDMC are eligible to apply.
Students of class 1 to class 10 are eligible to apply.
- Students who are applying for the scholarship must belong to the economically weak background.
- The income of these students’ parents/ guardians should not be more than Rs 44,500 per annum (including all the sources).
- Students who are already availing of scholarship benefits from other schemes they are not eligible to apply.
- To avail, the scholarship benefit student is a “regular student”, as per school attendance.
OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Important Dates
|Official Notification||Last date to apply (Expected)|
|Kerala||December Last week 2021|
|Delhi||January last week 2022|
OBC Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of students is entirely dependent on the number of applications received and as well as on the eligibility criteria.
- The final selection will be drawn by the “Selection Commission”.