Punjab Meritorious Schools Admission 2019-20: The Department of School Education, Punjab has released a new notification stating that another Punjab Meritorious School CET will conduct on 21st April 2019. Punjab Meritorious School Registration Form is available on the official website. Selected students will be offered admissions in class 11th of Punjab Meritorious Schools. The interested students can read more about Punjab Meritorious School Admissions in the article below.
Also See: KVPY Application Form
Punjab Meritorious School Entrance Exam 2019
Punjab Meritorious School: There are 10 Meritorious Schools in the State of Punjab operating under the Society for Promotion of Quality Education for Poor & Meritorious Students. The schools are residential and affiliated with Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) offering admission in Class 11th only with the aim of placing deserving students into professional colleges at all India level. The schools are located in Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Patiala, Mohali, Jalandhar, Village Hakumat Singh Wala, Distt. Firozpur, Village Ghabdhan & Distt. Sangrur.
|Punjab Meritorious School Admissions 2019-20 Schedule|
|Registration Form Available From||6 April 2019|
|Registration Form is Available Till||16 April 2019 (closes at 17 Hrs)|
|Date of CET||21st April 2019|
|Announcement of Result||1st May 2019|
|Date of Counselling||August 2019|
|Punjab Meritorious School Entrance Exam (Official Notice)|
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2019-20 Eligibility
Parents have advised to re-ensure the eligibility of their child in Punjab Meritorious School Entrance Exam before filling the registration form. If found not eligible at a later stage, the candidate will be immediately disqualified from the admission procedure. Punjab Meritorious School Eligibility is as follows:
- have passed Class 10th from a PSEB affiliated school.
- have score minimum of 70% (General Category) and 65% (ST/ SC) marks in the 10th class examination conducted by Punjab School Education Board in the academic year 2018-19.
- Students of Dashmesh Girls Senior Secondary School, Badal; Dashmesh Senior Secondary school, Talwandi Sabo (distt-Bathinda); Dashmesh senior Secondary school, Kotla Sultan (distt. Amritsar) and Adarsh & ModelsSchoolss under PEDB/ RMSA /PPP Mode can also apply.
Meritorious School Registration Form 2019
The registration form of written test for admission in Punjab Meritorious School is now available online on the official website. The registration form will be available until July 2019, 05:00 PM. Candidates seeking admission in any of the 10 Punjab Meritorious Schools can register by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the authority at www.meritoriousschools.com.
- Go to the “Registration” section and click on “New Registration” button.
- On clicking on it a page open name as “Registration Form”.
- Fill in the asked details like Board Matric Roll No., DOB, and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Verify button at the bottom.
Official Link: Apply Here
Note: The students who have qualified in the Common Entrance Test (CET) in April 2019 should not register for CET in August 2019. However, those applicants who failed to qualify or were absent in the first entrance exam may register again with the links given above.
How To Pay Punjab Meritorious Schools Admission Form Fee?
A nominal fee of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) charged to the students willing to appear in second Punjab Meritorious School CET 2019. Please find the procedure of registration fee payment in the points given below:
- Visit the above-mentioned website (you can click on the link above).
- Click on “Pay Fee” button location under Registration section of the webpage.
- Enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number which you entered in the registration form.
- Hit the “Pay Fee” button when done filling the information.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button at the bottom of the newly opened webpage.
- Select the payment method preferred by you. Options available are Internet banking, Cash, Transfer, NEFT/ RTGS and Credit/ Debit Card.
Guidelines for admission of students in the Meritorious Schools of the state of Punjab
- 10th class examination of the Punjab School Education Board (70% general and 65% SC / ST category) or above the numbers have passed and the students of Dashmesh Girls Senior Secondary School, Badal; Dashmesh Senior Secondary School, Talwandi Sabo (district- Bhatinda); Dashemesh Senior Secondary School, Kotla Sultan (district- Amritsar) and Adarsh & Model Schools under RMSA/pEDB/ppp Mode can also apply.
Distribution of seats (per school) in Meritrias School, Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali and Patiala will be as follows: –
|Stream||Boys Seats||Girls Seats||Total Seats|
Distribution of seats (per school) in Maritories School Ferozepur, Gurdaspur and Sangrur will be as follows: –
|Stream||Boys Seats||Girls Seats||Total Seats|
Mairitoriasa School Talwara the following distribution of seats in Hoshiarpur: –
Meritorious School Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The entrance exam shall be in three parts for a duration of 3 Hours. Each part will be one subject. Candidates will be tested in English, Mathematics & Science. The level of the entrance test shall be set to matric level irrespective of the stream they choose. To qualify for admission candidate has to pass with at a minimum score of 33% in each part of the exam and maintaining an overall aggregate of at least 50% of the total marks.
Punjab Meritorious School CET 2019 Admit Card
The authority has released the admit card for the CET 2019 in June 2019. Without the admit card contenders not allowed to appear for the entrance examination. So all the contenders need to download Meritorious School Entrance Hall Ticket 2019.
Official Link: Admit Card Download Here
Punjab Meritorious Entrance Exam Result 2019
The result of the first CET conducted on 21st April 2019 will be declare on May 1st, 2019. The selected students will now have to wait for the announcement of results for the second CET. However, the Punjab Meritorious School CET 2019 Result expected to be announced in August 2019 on the official website. Thereafter, the further process updated on this page.
In case of any problem or non-availability of the internet, you can call the following helpline numbers available from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM daily.
Helpline Number: 0172-5212318 or 0172-5212332