About RBSE Board
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is an educational organization which is responsible for school level education in Rajasthan. It is a state agency of government of Rajasthan which develops education level in State. It is also known as Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) and conducts various examinations and education activities in Rajasthan. It provides syllabus, exam papers, exam dates, admit cards, results for various classes. There are many private and government schools (more than 6000) affiliated by RBSE.
Rajasthan Board Details
History of RBSE
The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan first was set up on 4th December, 1957 in Jaipur and constitute under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. Then in 1961 the board was shifted in Ajmer. After that board is functioning in educational field continuously.
- Provide quality education in Rajasthan.
- To bring new and innovative methods to get excellent academic results.
- Set norms for all schools which are affiliated by RBSE.
- Prepare syllabus, admit card, exam schedule, results etc. for all enroll students.
- Update syllabus according to industry demand.
- To issue certifications and degrees to all qualified candidates in various examinations.
- Organize events to create friendly environment between faculty and students.
RBSE Key Features
- The Chairman is declared by the State Government.
- Working period of the Board is three year.
- Director, Secondary Education is Vice-Chairman and Ex-officio member of the Board.
- Secretary of the Board is appointed by the State Government.
- The work of the Board regulates by employees and officers as per board rules.
Rajasthan Board Contact Details
NH 8, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Contact Number, Secretary, BSER
Telephone: 91-145-2420597, Fax: 91-145-2420429