Raj Pre B.Ed Application Form 2019 : The notification for admission in B.Ed courses offered by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer has been released. MDSU is also offering B.A B.Ed and B.Sc B.Ed as Integrated B.Ed Courses along with normal B.Ed Course.
The Rajasthan Pre B.Ed Application Form is available till 21st April, 2019 online on the official website. The B.Ed Entrance Exam will be held on 14th May, 2019 at multiple centers across the country. Students who seek admission in MDSU for B.Ed Courses can find all the required information on the application form, eligibility, exam pattern and result in the following article.
Also Check: Rajasthan Pre B.Ed Result Declared
Raj Pre B.Ed Application Form 2019
The application form of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University for B.Ed Courses has been released. The Raj Pre B.Ed Application Form is available online at the official website of the authority till 23rd April, 2019. The application form will be filled by online means only at the PTET 2019 website. You can apply online for MDSU B.Ed Exam by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of the authority at www.ptet2019.com.
- Click on “Fill Application Form” link located under B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed – 2019 Section.
- Enter the basic and course details asked carefully and click the Next button.
- If you have selected E-PAYMENT as the payment option you will have to perform a normal transaction where you will be asked for your account details.
- Once the payment is completed you will be able to print the form to a PDF File.
Application Fee: Student applying for B.Ed Courses in MDSU Ajmer will be charged Rs. 500 per course. The application fee can be paid both by online (E-PAYMENT) and offline (E-MITRA) means. The application fee is non-refundable, students must ensure their eligibility before filling their B.Ed Application Form.
Rajasthan B.Ed Exam Eligibility
Students are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of MDSU for B.Ed Courses. Each criterion must be met in order to appear for Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. The B.Ed Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Student must have cleared Class 12th from Rajasthan Board or any other equivalent board which is recognized by the government scoring at least 50% aggregate marks. Students belonging to a backward class/ reserved category must have scored 45% aggregate marks.
Raj Pre B.Ed Exam Syllabus: The syllabus of MDSU Pre B.Ed Exam 2019 is similar to the curriculum followed by other government recognized boards. No specific syllabus has been released by the authority.
Rajasthan Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
The Pre B.Ed Exam Paper will consist of questions of objective type only. Each question will have at least four options out of which only one is correct. The exam will consist of 200 questions carrying 3 marks each. The time duration of the Pre B.Ed Examination will be 3 hours. The Pre B.Ed Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude & Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (Hindi/English)||50||150|
Raj Pre BED Result
The result of MDSU Exam for B.Ed Courses will be declared online at the website of the authority. The Mobile Number provided in the online application form will be treated as the mode of passing information to the students. No information regarding Pre B.Ed Exam Result will be sent by post to any student. We will be updating the details on this page regularly. Kindly refer back to this article when the result is released.