Rajasthan Board 10th Supplementary Time Table 2020: Rajasthan Board 10th Date Sheet for the supplementary exam will release soon by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. The examination will be conducted in the month of August, so the exam date is expected to be release in the month of July.
As per the previous RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2019 examinations will commence from August 2019. Students who are going to appear for the examination they can check RBSE 10th Supplementary Exam Date 2020 from here. Further important details regarding RBSE 10th Class Compartment Time Table 2019 such as exam timings, question papers and answer sheet distribution timings, and steps to download date sheet are covered below.
The BSER is also known as the Board of secondary education, Rajasthan. The Rajasthan board will conduct the supplementary exam for those candidates who not obtain desired marks in 10th standard. Every year large numbers of applicant apply for RBSE 10th board compartment examination.
After filling the supplementary application form all applicants are waiting for the RBSE Compartment Exam Date 2020. The board will release the dates on the official website of Rajasthan Board. The Rajasthan Board 10th Exam 2019 will be conducted in the month of March/ April.
|Name of Time Table||Download Link|
|RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table PDF|
BSER 10th Compartment Time Table 2020
There are many applicants who are waiting for the Rajasthan Board 10th Supplementary Time Table to start their preparation for the examination. Applicants can Download the RBSE 10th Compartment Exam Date Sheet 2019 from our website after its announcement. You can follow the stepwise procedure to check RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2020 online from the official website of RBSE, as the Rajasthan Board 10th Compartment Exam Dates to be released.
RBSE 10th Supplementary Exam Date Sheet- Download
- Applicants need to visit the official website of RBSE.
- On homepage search the Ajmer Board 10th Supplementary Time Table 2020 and click on it.
- The PDF will be shown on your computer screen.
- Download and save the Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table.
- Do not forget to take print out of time table for exam time uses.
Raj Board 10th Supplementary Admit Card
The Rajasthan board releases the supplementary admit card on the official site. The supplementary admit card is the gateway for the candidates or students to appear at the examination center. Without it none of the candidates will allow sitting at the examination hall. Students will able to download the supplementary admit card from the official site or they are will get the admit card from the school examination cell.
Ajmer Board 10th Supplementary Result
Students can check the latest update of RBSE board result from the official site. The result of the supplementary exam releases in the month of May (expected) or they will get notification regarding this in the newspaper. Candidates are able to check the supplementary result from the official site. Also, we will provide you the update after it will release officially on the official site.
Also Check Updates Regarding: RBSE 10th Supplementary Result
In this article, applicants can see all the latest updates of RBSE 10th Supplementary Exam Date 2020. Applicants will able to download the Rajasthan Board Compartment Time Table 2020 PDF by following the download link given above, as the Ajmer Board 10th Routine PDF to be released at the RBSE official website. The RBSE 10th Exam will be conducted in the month of March all across the Rajasthan State. For any type of assistance, while downloading the RBSE 10th Time Table 2020, you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.
About the Board: The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education was set up in Jaipur on 4th Dec 1997. In 1961 the board was shifted to Ajmer and this board is starting functioning in 1973. Applicants can download the 10th board time table from official website after the news is released. The RBSE was constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957.
Board Exam Preparation Tips
- Stick to the syllabus that is prescribed by the board.
- Make a well-organized study schedule. Make sure to give each subject equal duration of hours.
- Devote minimum 8-10 hours to studies.
- Make brief notes of chapter wise formulas, theorems, definitions, equations and revise these on daily basis.
- Do practice from previous year papers, sample papers/ model papers, this will help you to assess your exam preparation level.
- Take small breaks in between, generally 5-10 minutes is appropriate. Since working for long without break decreases the memorizing power.
- Take adequate amount of sleep, during the examination students, should take minimum 6-8 hours sleep per day. Inadequate amount of sleep may result in anxiety, stress and even could hamper your memory.
- Be positive all through the examinations.