RESOSTART 2019: Resostart or to be more precise the START or Student Talent Reward Test. Is a national level test that tests the pure talent of the country in a highly competitive spirit and to build up their confidence.
It is basically conducted in 5 rounds in which the meritorious of the previous round only are allowed to face the next round. The conducting authority of this examination the resonance institute. And the students need to read ahead in order to know everything that they need regarding the RESOSTART 2019 Registration.
Also Check: 2019 Session Trending Scholarships !!
RESOSTART Registration 2019
Candidates who are highly passionate to participate in Resostart examination, in order to fill up the RESOSTART Application Form 2019 on time, make sure to strictly adhere with the important dates as provided below.
Apart from important dates, it is also advisable to have a close look at the eligibility criteria as well. As if you have entered any wrong information, then you may lose the chance to avail the benefits.
The Resonance has laid down the following important conditions of RESOSTART Eligibility.
- Students that are the students of any recognized educational institution.
- Students that are in class 6th to class 12th in the year 2019.
- Students that are the domicile of India.
RESOSTART Exam Dates 2019
The following are the dates regarding the RESOSTART Exam Dates 2019, it is highly advisable to the candidates to strictly follow these dates.
|Application begins||Last week of July|
|East zone exam date||Last Week of Sep 2019|
|North and Central Zone Exam Date||Mid October|
|South and West Zone Exam Date||Last week of Oct 2019|
|Result date||Last week of November 2019|
RESOSTART Apply Online 2019
The RESOSTART Registration 2019 can be done through more than one ways. Follow the below provided steps to register properly.
- Online Mode Registration.
- Registration through Schools.
- Registration through the study centre.
In the second and third modes, the students need to contact the official authorities that are at the centres or the schools appropriately.
Steps for RESOSTART Online Form 2019
- Visit the official site.
- Find the link appropriate for online applying.
- Click on the link.
- Now fill in the appropriate information of the student.
- Make payment through the authorized payment gateway.
- Make sure to collect enough evidence before leaving the official page.
RESOSTART Application are available now: Download Now
RESOSTART Syllabus 2019
The Syllabus RESOSTART 2019 is basically prepared based upon the Curriculum of the NCERT. Here the students should also know that the Syllabus that is designed for and by the RESOSTART is strictly followed by the authorities in the examination that is going to be held in the year 2019.
RESOSTART Exam Pattern 2019
Just the same as the syllabus is designed for the examinations uniquely. Same is the case with the RESOSTART Exam Pattern 2019. The authorities have designed the same keeping in mind the examinations.
- Test Duration- 120 Min (2 Hour)
- Number of Questions- 80 (MCQ)
- Mode of Test Offline- Pen & Paper mode
RESOSTART Sample Papers 2019
RESOSTART Sample Papers 2019 are available on a paid basis on the official site. The free sample papers are available here.
In order to perform well in the examination, candidates are advised to practice as much as you can, as you know that the more you practice better will be the outcomes.
Resonance RESOSTART Admit Card 2019
As such the RESOSTART 2019 Admit Card is dependent upon the mode of the registration that the students opt as for.
- Online- The admit card will be generated as soon as the payment is completed by the student. Or in any other case, the date will be published on which the board will release the admit card.
- Offline- The students will be issued the RESOSTART 2019 Admit Card
From the schools, if the registration is done from the schools itself.
- In person, if the registration is done form the official Ressostart.
RESOSTART Result 2019
On Nov 2019, the official RESOSTART Result will release on the official site and the students are requested to visit the official site to get the result. The students will further be awarded as per the criteria that are given on the official site.
Remark: Hope the information that we have provided in this post is worth reading, for more information on RESOSTART 2019 stay tuned with us.