Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19– The Sarvodaya Schools in India is a group of educational institutions that are spread all over India. This is one of the pioneers in the education field producing proud alumni and giving great results. And they are providing education starting from base classes of 1st to 12th.
The schools of this group conduct an annual entrance for completing their admission process. The admission process for the Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form is generally initiated in the month of February and March (after the completion of the previous year’s examination).
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 Form
The beginning date for the Sarvodaya School Admission Form in Delhi 2018-19 as well as for other branches must be in 1st week of March in 2018. The students can avail the application form from the official site of the Sarvodaya School. The students can also collect the same from the official authorities of the respected schools.
The Sarvodaya School Delhi Admission Form is to be filled by the applicant or the parents/ guardians to the school office. The last date of the application submission is expected to be in the 3rd week of March only.
Sarvodaya School Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria Sarvodaya School Admission as per the official notification are:-
- The applicant must complete the required age in the current year of 2018-19.
- The applicant will be granted age relaxation in the age reference of 30 days only.
- The applicants that are residing within the 1 to 3 km of the schools will be preferred.
The following seats will be reserved for the specific categories:-
- seats for Scheduled Caste candidates- 15%
- seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates- 7.5%
- seats for Physically Handicapped (to be duly certified by a Govt. Hospital)- 3%
- for the wards for the employees of the Directorate of Education (1% for the wards
of Ministerial staff and 1% for teacher’s wards)- 2%
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 Important Dates
It is a strict instruction to the official heads of the Sarvodaya School to follow the dates that are denoted by the official notification. So we advise the applicants that they should complete all their admission related proceedings before the bellow given dates:
The Important Dates Sarvodaya School Admission 2018-19 as per the official notification are:-
|Application submission start||1st week of March|
|Last date of application submission||3rd week of March|
After the completion of the application process, the lots will be drawn by the school authorities.
Sarvodaya School Admission Online 2018-19
The students need to know that there is no fees mentioned in the official notification in order to avail the application form. The students need to make sure that they need to follow these steps to complete their Sarvodaya School Trivandrum Admission as well as for other Sarvodaya Schools registrations.
- Visit the official site.
- Find the proper link to download the form.
- Make sure to fill the form correctly.
- The students or guardians need to submit this duly filled form to any of the Sarvodaya School nearby.
Sarvodaya School Documents Required
The documents that are required for the proper completion of the Sarvodaya School Admission are:-
- Original date of birth certificate.
- One passport size photograph.
- Any residence
Regards: We wish the students best of luck for their admissions and we also hope that they will return back to know more about Sarvodaya School Admission Form 2018-19.