Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019: The Sitaram Jindal Foundation is an autonomous non-government organization based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is provided to the Class 11th and 12th students belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form is available to download throughout the year on the foundation’s official website. Students willing to apply for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 can read about the application form, eligibility and result in the article below.
Disclaimer: For 2019 session, there is no fresh update until now, however, we are strictly taking care of the new updates on Sitaram Jindal Scholarship, if you want to stay updated with all the latest information, stay tuned with us.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2019
The application form of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is available online throughout the year at foundation’s official website. The students willing to apply for the scholarship can download the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Form PDF by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the foundation at www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- Click on “Apply for Scholarships” link located at the right side of the homepage.
- Now click on “Download Application” link at the top of the webpage.
- The application form will be downloaded in PDF file.
- Take a print out of the form for completion of the further process.
- Fill in the mandatory fields carefully with appropriate information in the fields given.
Dull filled Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form 2019 – 20 must reach the foundation’s office by the given time. Please note that the delivery address is different for students of different regions. The details are given in the table below:
|Western/ Southern||Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560073.|
|Northern/ Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.||The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.|
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
The student must check his/ her eligibility in Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship before filling the application form to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Eligibility is as follows:
- The student must be studying in Class 11th or 12th of a CBSE/ ICSE/ SSC/ Government Board affiliated school.
- The boy applicants must have scored at least 65% aggregate marks in the last Board/ Annual Examination.
- The girl applicants must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in the last Board/ Annual Examination.
- The sum of all income sources of family of the student must not be more Rs. 2,00,000 per annum.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Selection List
The result of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 will be published in the month of January 2019 by authorities at the foundation. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Selection List will be based on the merit of the applicant and economic condition of the family. The selected students will be informed via registered email and sms when the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 result is declared.