ST George School Alaknanda Nursery Admission 2021: Parents who are excited for their children in the admission in ST George School Alaknanda in “Pre-School (Nursery)” is required to know that the admission process has been already started.
ST George School Alaknanda Nursery Admission 2021
We are giving here the important dates for the admission in ST George School Nursery Admission.
- Forms are available from Dec 2nd week, 2020 to Jan 1st week, 2021.
- For Pre-school/ nursery, the child should be born between April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
|Name Of The Event||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Admission Process||2nd week of Dec 2020 (from 9 AM)|
|List of all different categories (Parent alumni, Sibling, Christian minority, Special need)||Jan 2nd week 2021 (from 3 PM onwards)|
|Date of the draw of lots for general category||Jan 3rd week , 2021 (from 3 PM)|
|Date of displaying the list of selected children (Ist list)||Feb 1st week, 2021 (from 3 PM)|
|Date of displaying 2nd list (if any)||Feb last week, 2021 (from 3 PM)|
|Last date for the admission process||March last week, 2021|
Some Important details Regarding Admission For This Session
The details regarding the ST. George School Nursery Admission is mention below.
- The admission form will be available through the online mode.
- Fill all the details of the child in the online registration form correctly i.e. name, parent’s name, DOB.
- Verification of the following details like DOB, name of the student, father’s and mother’s name which is filled in the form must be verified with the birth certificate of the child.
- After successfully submission take the print out of form and acknowledgement receipt generated by the system.
- Submit the hard copy of the form along with the documents with Rs 25/- in the office (school) between 09:00 AM- 1 PM.
- For the future reference note down the username and password printed on the acknowledgement receipt for the future use. Also, check the status of the application form from time to time.
- No transport facility will be provided to Pre-school children i.e. it is the responsibility of the parents to take their children and left their children on time.
- For calculation of distance, it is mandatory to select the location from the suggestion only.
- No donation/ telephone inquiry is accepted by the school premises for the admission. A parent should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the school.
- The list of the successful candidate will be displayed on the school notice board as well as it will publish on the site at 3 pm.
|I List||Feb 1st week, 2021||3 PM|
|II List||Feb Last week, 2021||3 PM|
- Instruction regarding the verification of documents and payment of fees will be displayed along with the list.
- In case if any information found incorrect then their registration will be cancelled and they will not allow for the further admission process.
Following documents need to available with the candidate while filling the form
- Colour Passport Size Photograph of the child in the format of jpg/ jpeg and which is not more than 2 months old.
- Valid Email ID and phone number.
- The dimension of the photo must be in 100×80 pixels and the digital size of the photo must be less than 20 KB.
- The background colour of the photo must be white.
Submission Of Form Along With The Photocopy of the following Document
Note: “For this, no original documents are required to be submitted”
- The membership letter of the religious minority (Christian) from the concerned church will be considered.
- Birth certificate of the candidate issued by the “Municipal Corporation/ Local authority” should be attached with the application form.
- Proof of Alumni of St George’s school (In this passing certificate of class XII) is required.
- Residence Proof: For this, candidates need to attach a photocopy of anyone of the following: “passport/ Electricity Bill / Water bill/ Aadhaar card/ Ration card/ Domicile certificate/ Voter I-Card/ MTNL Telephone bill”.
- Proof of siblings in St George’s School- I Card or Diary front page
- For disability children, proof is required.
Note: The school will not be responsible for the changes if applicable as per the specification is given by the “Directorate Of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi”.
Criteria For ST George School Alaknanda Admission To Pre School
We are giving here the admission criteria for the Pre-School at St George School Alakananda. The criteria are mention below:
Criteria For Neighborhood
- Candidates whose residents are within 1 km from the school only those candidates will be offered seats. The distance can be measured (in Km) with the help of google
- In case if there is some vacancy left/ some seats left, then the students whose residents come within 1-3 Km of the school will be admitted.
- Since if there is any vacancy left if the above procedure is complete then the admission will be given to those candidates whose residents come in between 3-6 Km.
- The condition for admitting the students who are beyond 6 km is only when there are vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 km
|Special need students (3%)||6|
- If seats in the above category remain unfilled then, same procedure is applicable for the candidates who belong to general category and admission to these seats will be provided on the basis of draw of lots.
- On Jan last week 2021 at 3 PM. The draw will be conducted from the list for those candidates whose home come within 1 Km of distance from school as on.
- Only parents of these children can come to attend the draw of lots. Remember to bring the receipts with you.
- The list of selected candidates after the draw will be displayed on Feb 1st week, 2021 at 3 PM.
We provided here the complete details regarding the ST George School Alaknanda Nursery Admission 2021. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries.
ST George School Alaknanda: Official Link