St Paul School Admission Form 2018-19
St Paul School Admission Form 2018-19:St Paul School admission registrations for classes 1 to 9 for the 2018-19 session are currently under process. Parents/ Guardians who are desiring admissions for their child’s are required to complete the registration form or St Paul School Admission Form 2018 before the last date. The application may be downloaded from the schools’ process and after filling it, submit the same to the school office. Other essential details such as St Paul School Fee, admission criteria and minimum age criteria for primary classes are covered in below sections.
|Admission Form||Click Here|
Jamia School Entrance Exam Dates Released !! Check Here
St Paul School Online Admission Form
Parents who are interested in, to admit their child under St Paul School, they are required to register for St Paul School Admissions 2018 within the stipulated time. Since as per the information bulletin late application forms, for the admissions will not be accepted. Thus to avoid such things to happen, always register on time. Steps and further guidelines to complete the one time St Paul Admission 2018 registration are elaborated in below sections.
As per the information bulletin, admission for Pre School will be carried out as per below given schedule.
|Commencement of Online applications||December Onwards|
|Submission of application form with supporting documents||Dec-Jan|
|Closure of application forms||January|
|Date for Displaying the 1st list (Including waiting list)||February|
|Resolution of queries of parents||February|
|Date of payment of fee and closure of admission as per the 1st list||February|
|Draw of lots for second list for Boys||February|
|Draw of lots for second list for Girls||February|
|List of successful candidates in the draw held||February|
|Date of payment of fees for candidates selected in draw||February|
|Date for displaying then subsequent list||March|
|Closure of admission process||By the end March|
St Paul School Online Admission 2018-19
The applications for St school will be collected in offline mode. Parents who are registering on behalf of their child may follow the below prescribed guidelines.
Steps to apply for St Paul School Admission Form 2018-19
- First of all visit the school’s official website
- Click on ” Admission Form”
- Now admission form will appear on the screen
- Download it and fill all the required details
- After filling up all the details as well as special marked columns
- Submit the registration/ application form to the school.
Check Out Frank Anthony Bangalore School Admission Criteria !!! Click Here
St Paul School Admission Fee
- However, you may collect the St Paul School school admission fee by visiting the respective school’s official website, which you are opting for.
- The pictorial view that is depicted here, is the fee structure of St Paul school of Darjeeling.
St Paul School Admission Process
The total number of seats of St Public School are divided in different segments such as 20% of the seats are usually reserved for Management Quota, next few % for EWS and Disadvantaged groups, around 5% for Staff Quota and after this division, seats which has left are open seats.
- Child should be three years old by 31st March is eligible for admission to Pre-School.
- For LKG child age must be 4 Plus(+)
- Whereas for Class I child age must be 6+.
|Neighbourhood Criteria with reference to distance.||70 Points within a distance of (0-3) Kms|
50 Points within a distance of (3.1-7) Kms
40 Points within a distance of (7.1-8) Kms
|Sibling Studying in School||20 Points|
|Alumni of School||05 Points|
|Girl Child||05 Points|
St Paul School Admission List 2018
After collecting the registration form within a two months, the school reveals the finally shortlisted candidates names. The admission list of the selected candidates is usually put on the school’s notice board, further a separate intimation regarding the same is also send to the concerned guardians in the due course of time.
Documents/ Certificates that are required at the time of admission
- Date of birth certificate
- Medical Certificate of a candidate which clearly depicts that the child is medically fit.
- Transfer certificate of a child from his/her previous school.
Upcoming Olympiad Exams for School Students !! Click Here