TBSE HS Exam Routine 2020: The peaceful Academic year of 2018-19 has just gone by. The only thing that was kind of noticeable in the state of Tripura.
The board on just the last moment had to change the exam dates for some of the subjects. There is a bit of confusion we understand so keep reading further students. As we have gathered all that you need to know about the Tripura 12th Routine.
TBSE HS Exam Routine 2020 Information
The schools of the Tripura board have commenced their academic session in the month of June for the academic session of 2019-20. The board last year released the date sheet on the 27th December 2018. This was not the final release the board again rescheduled the date sheet and re-released it on the 27th February 2019. According to this timetable, the exams were from 8th March 2019 to 13th April 2019. These changes were sudden and were done in the last moment so students make sure to be aware of TBSE 12th Exam Date 2020.
Here's How to Prepare for Tripura Board Higher Secondary Exams !! Click Here
Tripura HS Exam Routine 2019
Last year as per the board data approximately 27,000 students had appeared in the examinations of the class 12th. The ratio of the boys and girls in this strength was the same for the class 10th and 12th (around 50-50). The practical date sheet is released by the board on the official site along with the Tripura 12th Routine. The board always releases a press notification before the release of the Timetable of the various board classes to act as a piece of information.
There is still a possibility that the board may change the dates this year too. So we advise the student to be very aware and cautious regarding the TBSE HS Time Table.
Download Tripura Board 12th Exams New Syllabus !! Click Here
TBSE 12th Exam Date 2020
The board has to release the TBSE HS Date Sheet on the official site of the TBSE. The students can download the date sheet from the official site or they can revisit us again. As we will be uploading the official copy of the TBSE HSC Exam Date Pdf 2019 here on our portal.
Steps to download the TBSE Higher Secondary Routine 2020
- Visit the official site @ www.tbse.in
- Find the appropriate link for the official date sheet.
- Click on the icon.
- The official document will be opened on the screen.
- Make sure to download/ print the document before leaving the page.
Click Here to download tripura board HS exam routine 2020 pdf.
Download TBSE 12th Class Routine: Click Here
tbse.in 12th Time Table 2020
The board generally starts the exams with language exams so the students are requested to prepare accordingly. In order to help the preparations of the students, we are publishing a tentative TBSE 12th Exam Routine 2020.
Tripura Board HS Routine 2020 *(tentative)
|Date & Time |
(12:00 noon to 3.15 pm)
|8th March 2020||English|
|15th March 2020||Chemistry, Political Science, Sociology|
|19th March 2020||Physics, Education, Business Organisation and Management, Business Studies|
|22nd March 2020||Biological Science/ Biology, Accountancy, History|
|26th March 2020||Bengali, Hindi, Mizo, Kokborok|
|28th March 2020||Sanskrit, Statistics|
|31st March 2020||Economic Geography, Geography|
|2nd April 2020||Music, Arabic (Elective) Old Syllabus, Arabic (Language-II) New Syllabus|
|4th April 2020||Psychology|
|6th April 2020||Home Management & Home Nursing, Nutrition|
|11th April 2020||Business Economics (including Business Mathematics), Economics|
|13th April 2020||Mathematics, Philosophy|
Remark: We wish the students regarding TBSE 12th Exam Routine 2020 and hope they would visit again.
TBSE 12th (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) Exam Dates
Tripura Board Higher Secondary (+ 2 Stage) examination has scheduled to held from 8th March to 13th April 2020. As per TBSE HS Routine 2020 duration of the examinations will be from 12 Noon to 3:15 pm. However for some courses like music duration of the examination will be of 2:15 hours from 12 Noon to 2:15 p.m.
Board Exams Preparation Tips
- Follow the exam timetable. One of the most important things is to know when and where your exams will be held. And accordingly, make a study schedule.
- Stick to the main course book. Study each and every topic that is there in the course book.
- Use flow charts and diagrams for every topic. This will in quick learning.
- Practice on previous year exam question papers. One of the most effective ways to boost your exam preparation is to practice previous year question papers as much as possible. This will help you to get used to the exam format.
- Take regular breaks. If look as per the student perspective they think that it is best to study as many hours as possible. But studies have shown that for long-term retention of knowledge, taking regular breaks really helps.
- Be Calm and Composed. Do meditation and apart from this, if possible do some physical exercise. This will increase your working efficiency.
- Think positive. Remind yourself that you have already made good progress in your revision. This will help you to feel better.