Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) is a board of school education in state which is responsible for conducting school level examinations. TBSE conducts MadhyamikPariksha (Secondary Examination) and Higher Secondary (+2 stage) examinations every year. It is a body of Tripura Government which works for the development and promotion of education in the State of Tripura. Most of the schools in the State are affiliated by TBSE.
Establishment: Tripura Board of Secondary Education was formed in the year 1973 under the Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973. It came in operations since 1976. TBSE is also responsible for higher secondary education in the State.
Tripura Board TBSE Main Functions
- To regulate educational activities in the State.
- To provide quality education on the basis of industry needs.
- To manage all the schools which are affiliated by TBSE.
- To prepare best syllabus or courses for the students.
- To held madhyamik and +2 stage examinations.
- To calculate marks on the basis of performance in examinations.
- To issue certificates to all qualified students.
Tripura Board Contact/ Helpline Number
Tripura Board of Secondary Education
Pandit Nehru Complex, GurkhaBasti,
P.O: Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura West
Pin: 799006, Ph No: 0381-2322242
Mob No: 09436544228