Vidya Vihar Residential School Admissions 2019- विद्या विहार आवासीय स्कूल प्रवेश: The notification for Vidya Vihar School Admission is usually published every year in the month of December. Vidya Vihar School is a residential school operating in Purnea, Bihar offering admissions in Class 4th to 12th.
This residential school is for boys only. Vidya Vihar School Admissions are conducted on the basis of an entrance test. Vidya Vihar School Entrance Exam is annually conducted in the month of January. Parents seeking admission in Vidya Vihar School of their children can get all the required information in the article below.
Vidya Vihar School Application Form
The application form of Vidya Vihar Residential School for admissions is usually available at the allotted centers and the school’s website in the month of December. You can fill the Vidya Vihar School Admission Application Form in three ways:
• Online Application Form
The first method is filling the form online at school’s portal. The procedure to apply for Vidya Vihar School Admissions is listed below:
- Visit vidyavihar.org, the school’s website.
- Select “Admissions” tab from the top or Click on the “Apply Online For Admission”.
- Click “No Paper Form” link in the first row of the webpage.
- Register with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number to fill the application form.
- Pay the fees through the payment portal.
• Post the Downloaded Application Form
The second method involves downloading the application form from the school’s website and posting it at the school’s address.
• Offline Application Form
The third method involves collecting the application form from the allotted centers and posting it at the school’s address.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs. 500 will be charged to the students appearing for Vidya Vihar Entrance Exam. To pay the fees, a Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Vidya Vihar Residential School” payable at “Purnea” and addressed to Principal of the school.
Vidya Vihar School Admission Eligibility
Parents must re-assure the eligibility of their children for the Vidya Vihar Residential School in order to avoid disappointment later. The eligibility criteria of Vidya Vihar School Entrance Exam is as follows:
- Student must have cleared Class 3rd in the previous academic session.
- Student must be studying in any English Medium School recognized by the government.
Fee Structure of Vidya Vihar School
The fee structure of Vidya Vihar School is as follows.
|School Fee Details||First Installment||Second Installment|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000||–||–||–|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 2,000||–||–||–|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 23,000||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 26,000||Rs. 23,000||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 26,000|
|Computer Fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||–||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||–|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,500||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,500|
|Lab Fee||–||–||Rs. 500||–||–||Rs. 500|
|Total||Rs. 29,500||Rs. 30,500||Rs. 33,500||Rs. 26,500||Rs. 27,500||Rs. 30,000|
Vidya Vihar School Admission Procedure
- A Written Test will be conducted at various centres. Parents are advised to collect admit card an hour before the examination from the Centre Superintendent.
- Written Test will of 2 hours in duration. Questions will be set as per the previous class cleared by the boys. The test will comprise of seven subjects – English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, G.K and Mental Ability.
- The boys selected on the basis of Written Test will have to report with his parents for an Interview at the school. Upon final selection, admission formalities along with payment of fees will be performed. Parents are advised to be prepared for the same.
Vidya Vihar School Admission List: The final list of selected boys will be prepared on the day of interview. The selected boys will be informed by telephone call about their selection. Nothing will be published online.