WBCHSE PPR/ PPS Result 2020: WBCHSE West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education is a body that handles matters that are related to the higher secondary education in the state of West Bengal. This is a pattern that is followed by the education system of West Bengal. And this body has released the WBCHSE Post Publication Review Result 2020.
WBCHSE PPR Post Publication Review is a scrutiny method that is followed by the educational bodies of Bengal. In this method, the student can apply for a revaluation of the student’s marks in exchange for which a fee is charged.
NOTE- The students may note that they can apply the WBCHSE PPR/ PPS Form 2020 through online mode only. And within the prescribed date.
Trending Career Courses within a duration of two Months !! Click Here
WBCHSE PPR/ PPS Result 2020
The result for all those students who had applied for the WBCHSE Higher Secondary Scrutiny 2020.
|Name of Result||Download Link|
|WBCHSE PPR/ PPS Result 2020||Click Here|
The WBCHSE HS PPS PPR Result 2020 for this process will be displayed on the Board’s official site. This year in the mains the exams 6, 63,516 students cleared the exams with the overall pass percentage being 83.75%.
There are certain key details www.wbchseppsppr.com Higher Secondary Scrutiny.
The WBCHSE PPS is a Post Publication Scrutiny procedure that is followed by the West Bengal board. In the WBCHSE PPS, the board conducts a thorough rechecking of the answer sheets of the student as it a WBCHSE Paper Scrutiny 2020 which is applied by the student.
|Name of Form||Apply Link|
|WBCHSE PPS/ PPR Online Application Form 2020||Click Here|
There are certain conditions that the board follows regarding WBCHSE PPS Application Form 2020.
- The fees regarding
- This shall be restricted to only the compulsory & theoretical papers.
- Application for the PPR can be filed only for those subjects, for which PPS is not filed and vice versa.
- PPR can be filed for max. 2 subjects.
- Subjects for which a PPR is filed must not have less than 20% marks in regular result.
- A failed candidate may seek PPR only if the student has secured grade C in at least 2 compulsory subjects.
- A special candidate may seek review only in 1 subject if he has got 20% or more.
- For opting PPR/PPS in an elective subject the student must have grade F in the subject
- Application and Fees for the PPR and PPS must be submitted well within 15 days of the official release of the result.
- The student can only apply for PPR/ PPS for theoretical papers appeared in 2020(current year) only.
- In case of any incorrect or incomplete application is received by the authorities then that application will not be considered by them in any sort.
- No application will be entertained if it reaches the authorities after the prescribed time.
- The decision taken by the council will be the final one.
- A student getting consistent marks in all the subjects throughout the year cannot apply for PPR/ PPS.
West Bengal Schools Entrance Examination Schedule !! Click Here
West Bengal Higher Secondary Online Scrutiny- Registration
There are certain simple steps that the applicant needs to follow for WBCHSE Higher Secondary Scrutiny registration as because there is no other way for the student to apply for this procedure of WBCHSE PPR/ PPS Online Form.
- Visit the official PPR/ PPS page of the government of Bengal.
- Now click on the icon of ‘apply for PPR/ PPS’.
- Now in the form that has popped up on the screen.
- Now feed the mobile no. If you want to get informed when the process is completed
- Now select the payment mode that suits you the best.
- Make sure to take a print of the PPR/ PPS before leaving this page, for future reference.
WB Board PPS/ PPR Result Released: Download Here
Courses which are in trend to pursue Bachelor Degree !! Click Here
|Release of mains result||17th July|
|Start of PPS/PPR form||From 31st July|
|Close of PPR/PPS forms||Up till 15 days of the result|
|PPS/ PPR Official Notification||Click Here|
|Result of PPR/PPS||Released|
Remark: We wish you our heartiest luck for the result and make sure to visit us regularly for more fresh information.