Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020: The IARCS or the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science each year conducts the Indian Computing Olympiad which is a nationwide search for the students that have outstanding skills in the field of computer. This competition is basically held in three stages.
That is the Zonal Informatics Olympiad (written test ) or the ZCO the Zonal Computing Olympiad ( a programming contest ) which is the stage one stage one. Then the INOI ( Indian National Olympiad in Informatics ) and then the students that qualify this second stage are qualified to represent and participate in the International Olympiad for Informatics.
As the date for the ZCO & ZIO is near so make sure to read ahead as here is all that you need to know about the Zonal Computing Olympiad.
- Zonal Computing Olympiad Exam Eligibility 2020
- Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Important Dates
- Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Application Form
- Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Registration – Online/ Offline
- Application Fee
- Zonal Computing Olympiad Syllabus 2020
- Zonal Computing Olympiad Question Papers
- ZCO 2020 Hall Ticket
- Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Result
- ZCO 2020 Awards
- Valuable Feedback
Zonal Computing Olympiad Exam Eligibility 2020
However, there are no strict eligibility conditions for the students yet there are certain conditions for the Eligibility Zonal Computing Olympiad.
- The students must be in the class 12th
- There is no bar on minimum qualification.
- The students must be from a govt. registered educational organization.
- The students that pass in the previous stages will only be qualified to go to the next stage.
Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Important Dates
The students that are appearing for the Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 of the current year must know the Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Important Dates.
|Online/ Offline registration (ZIO & ZCO 2019)||Last Week of September to 1st week of November|
|Date of ZIO-2020||3rd Week of November 2020|
|Date of ZCO-2020||1st week of December 2020|
Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Application Form
The students that are appearing for this competition may get the ZCO Application Form. From the official site if he/ she chooses to apply for the competition through the online mode. Other than this the students can also apply the ZCO 2020 by the offline mode ( offline for the bulk applications of the schools only).
In the offline mode, the applicant needs to email a spreadsheet that contains all the information of the applicant. The same needs to be posted by the applicant along with the fees using NEFT to the IARCS.
Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Registration – Online/ Offline
The students that are interested in appearing for the 2020 ZCO the students may register for the competition through the Online as well as the Offline modes by following these steps:-
Steps for the Online Registration.
- Visit the official site of the IARCS.
- Find the appropriate link for the applying for the competition.
- Now make sure to fill in all the information of the participant correctly.
- Pay the fees through the online payment gateways (Rs. 250/-).
- Click on the submit icon.
- Make sure to download the details before the official site.
Steps for the offline registration:
- Collect the form from the officials of the test centres.
- Fill the correct information of the students in the form of spreadsheets.
- Also, attach the valid proof of the transaction of the fees paid.
- Send the spreadsheet on the official e-mail and through the registered post.
- The fees for the offline registration can be sent through the NEFT to
In favour of- Indian Association for Research Computing Science
Beneficiary Name- IARCS
Account type- Current Account
Account number- 32516380035
Branch Name- SBI of IIT Powai Branch
Address:- State Bank Of India,
IIT Powai Branch,
Note: The offline method can only be used for bulk applications from the schools or other institutions.
ZCO Olympiad Application Form: Download Here
Zonal Computing Olympiad Syllabus 2020
However, there is no restriction regarding the ZCO Syllabus 2020 as the field of IT and computer grows so rapidly then also these are the
- The Zonal Informatics Olympiad (ZIO) is a written exam. The syllabus for which is the reading material that is suggested by the online IARCS.
- Alternatively, students can qualify for the second round by taking part in the Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO), a programming contest. The programming languages supported are C, C++, Java, and Python.
Zonal Computing Olympiad Question Papers
As the ZCO further converts into a bigger and bigger stage. So the students should make sure to prepare well. In order to prepare well, the students may take the help of the Zonal Computing Olympiad Papers.
The sample papers are provided on the official site of the IARCS. Furthermore, the students can visit us as there will be a link here for the same purpose
Click Here to download the ZCO Sample Papers.
ZCO 2020 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket of Zonal Computing Olympiad is usually, provided via the official site. Candidates who have registered for this examination, they all will be notified about the same, on a priority basis as well.
Moreover, this ZCO Hall Ticket 2020 is also mandatory to carry on the day of the exam, as this is equally important to get an entry for the examination.
Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 Result
- The declaration of the ZCO Result will be done through the official site of the ZCO.
- The students may also contact the school authorities as the ZCO will also provide the results to the schools through the Offline mode.
ZCO 2020 Awards
The participating students will be awarded a certificate of participation. The winners will, however, be awarded by the incentives that are offered by the:-
- Amrita University offers fully funded B.Tech. Honours CSE programme for students who perform well in ICO.
- Chennai Mathematical Institute offers direct admission to students selected for IOITC in Class 12.
- IIIT Delhi offers bonus marks to students selected for INOI and IOITC.
- IIIT Hyderabad offers admission via the Olympiad category to students selected for IOITC
- The Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo, Canada, offers Michael and Ophelia Lazaridis Olympiad Scholarships to IOI medallists.
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology has a scholarship scheme for IOI gold medallists.
Note: The students will be promoted based upon the merit and qualification basis