AMU School Admission 2019 : Aligarh Muslim University Conducts admission test in March to enroll fresh batch. As per Aligarh University Academic Calendar, University organizes Entrance Exam in March for 1st 6th 9th and 11th Class, result of same declare in May. Students who are interested to get enrollment in Aligarh University Schools are required to fill the application form, you can download application guide by login to official portal or from the below section.
Latest Update: The application form will available very soon for the admission in class 1st 6th 9th and 11th. We will update all latest update here, so stay tuned with us.
Download AMU Entrance Exam Syllabus!!! Click Here
AMU School Admission 2019-20
Aligarh Muslim University invites application in April for all schools that it encompasses. These schools generally follow the CBSE/ NCERT curriculum. However, attention is paid to the overall personality development of the students and they are encouraged to excel not only in academics but also in extracurricular activities. Interested students can download the application form from the official portal.
|Availability of Online Application Form||Nov/ Dec 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||February 2019|
|Hard Copy of Form at Counter By Hand||February 2019|
|Hard Copy of Form By Post||February 2019|
|Exam Date for Class 1||March 2019|
|Exam Date for Class 6th||March 2019|
|Exam Date for Class 9th||March 2019|
|Exam Date for Class 11th||April 2019|
|Date of Screening Test||April 2018|
|Result||Last week of May 2019|
Seat Availability (According Last Year)
You Can Now Download AMU Entrance Admit Card!!! Click Here
AMU School Admission 2019 Class 1st 6th 9th 11th
In order to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University(AMU) first, interested students have to appear for AMU School Entrance Test which is usually conducted in February. The test will include a written test, an interview or other proficiency tests as decided by the University.
Final admission will be offered on the basis of merit. However foreign, National are exempted from appearing in the test. Selected candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions for the class as per admission Guide.
Steps to download Admission Guide:
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University
- Go to Admission Section to access Application Form
- Now click on School Admissions 2019-20
- Now a new page will open holding Application Guide
- Again click on this link to download application form
- Now Application Form/ Guide to admissions will be displayed
- on the screen
- Save a copy of it for further reference.
AMU School Application: Apply Here
AMU School Admission Guide 2018-19: Download Here
Official Website: Download Here
AMU School Eligibility Criteria
Applying Candidate age should be between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2019.
AMU School Application Fee
- The application fee for Aligarh Muslim University Entrance exam is Rs 350/- for Class 1st, Rs.400 for Class 6th and Rs. 450 for Class 9th
- The application fee can be remitted by either net banking or by challan/ Demand Draft.
AMU School Selection Process
- Written Test( 100 Marks)
- Interview( 25 Marks)
Students final selection will be made on the basis of performance in written assessment as well as performance in Interview.
AMU School Test Paper Details
The Written test will comprise two sections:
Section 1: There will be 30 MCQ Questions and having weight-age as 30 marks.
Section 2: It includes total 70 MCQ Questions with total 70 marks weight-age .
Test Paper Syllabus
The Admission Test Syllabus will be same as prescribed for Class VI, IX, XI by CBSE/ N.C.E.R.T and followed in University schools.
You will be able to download AMU Entrance Result!!! Download Here
Alighar Muslim University School
Aligarh Muslim University issues circular regarding new admissions in December and invites applications in February. Students who are interested to take part in admission drive can download Aligarh School 6 Class Admission Form straight away from the official portal. However, students final selection will be done on the basis of written test and proficiency test.
Admission & Fee Structure
|Class||Annual Amount of Fee(RS)|
Documents to be Submitted with Application Form
- Applicant must attach the Bank Counter Receipt/ Challan initialed by the respective bank along with his/her application form
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet/ Grade Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- One attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of Documents in support of claim under AMU Alumni and AMU Employee, if any
- And other relevant Documents
amu.ac.in Entrance Exam Form 2019
Schools that fall under Aligarh Muslim university their application forms will be made available shortly. Students who are very keen to get admission are requested to download Aligarh Muslim University School Application Form for class 1st, 6th, 9th & 11th within the stipulated time. You can download the application by visiting official portal, however, you can download AMU schools entrance form, from here, once university issues an official notice regarding this. List of schools that Aligarh University maintains.
- S.T.S School
- AMU City School
- AMU Girls School
- Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary
- School ( Boys)
- Senior Secondary School (Girls)
- City Girls High School (Qazi Para)
- Ahmadi School for the Visually Challenged
- AMU ABK High School (Boys)
- AMU ABK High School (Girls)
- Abdullah School
If you have any query regarding AMU SChool Admission Test, then you can ask us anytime, our team will reply you as soon as possible. Til then stay tuned with our official portal.