RPVV Admission Form 2019-20: Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas admission notice for the 2019-20 session has been revealed officially. Candidates will be given admission in RPVV for classes VI to IX in RPVVs on the basis of basis of vacant seats. Online registration for RPVV Admission 2019 will remain open, till April. Candidates who are eligible for RPVS admission they may apply for the same within the stipulated time. Complete details on Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Form admission schedule, entrance test, and eligibility criteria are given below.
Download NCERT Books Solutions for IXth Class !! Click Here
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20
Candidates who are looking to avail this opportunity they make sure to fulfill all the requirements pertaining the admission criteria in the due course of time. Complete details on the schedule of Admission and Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 is given below. Candidates who will be shortlisted for admission in RPVVS they will be admitted to one of 21 participating RPVVs.The RPVV Entrance Form will be carried out as per below-given schedule.
|Details of Admission Process||Dates and Timing|
|Online registration begins on||1st Week of April, 2019|
|Last date to register Online||2nd Week of April, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||Mid of April (10:00 am to 12:20 pm)|
|Declaration of Result||Last Week of April 2019|
|Date and Time of Draw ( if required)||Last Week of April ( at 9:00 am)|
|Admission Process ( Document submission and Fee)||Last Week of April (10:00am)|
RPVV Entrance Eligibility 2019
- Only those students are eligible to apply who have studied continuously for at least Two Years in Delhi Government/ Govt Aided/ MCD/ NDMC/ Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in Delhi.
- Admission is being sought to the candidates with at least 60% marks in preceeding class.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Online Form
Candidates who are eligible for RPVVs entrance exam they may apply for the same as per below-given instruction. However, in case you need more clarification on RPVV Online Admission Form you may visit ( www.edudel.nic.in).
Steps to apply for RPVVS:
- RPVVs, School will register for RPVVs entrance test online
- After registering a candidate biodata online,
- The board will hand over the hard copy of the registration form
- Along with all the required certificates to the parent of the student
- However, in case of new RPVV, sec 5, Dwarka, the registration form may
- be submitted in RPVV Sec 10, Dwarka.
NUMBERS OF TENTATIVE VACANT SEATS FOR ADMISSION IN CLASSES: VI to IX
OF RPVVS FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-20
|Name of School||Class VI||Class VII||Class VIII||Class IX|
Yamuna Vihar, Block B
|Nand Nagri, Block D|
|Raj Niwas Marg|
|Shalimar Bagh, Block BT||105||0||0|
|Narela, A-10 Pocket-S||105||02||0|
|Rohini, Sector 11||105||0||0|
|Hari Nagar, Block BE||105||0|
|Paschim Vihar, A 6|
|Vasant Kunj, B1||70||0||0|
|Dwarka Sector- 10||105|
|Lodhi Road, Tyagraj Nagar|
|Karol Bagh, Link Road||105||0||0||35|
|Rohini, Sector 21||105||0||0||0|
Entrance Test Fee
Candidates who are registering for Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas they are requested to pay an entrance fee as given below.
|For Class IX||Rs 50/-|
|For Class VI||Fee Exempted|
RPVV Entrance Test
- All the registered candidates will be called for the entrance test on the same and time for all the RPVVs.
- The venue of entrance test will be respective RPVVs in which the student has been registered for Admission expect in case of RPVV sec-5 Dwarka whose venue of Entrance test will be RPVV sec-10 Dwarka.
Upcoming Olympiad Exams for school students !! Click Here
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Exam Pattern
Candidates who have registered for RPVV Admission Form, they will be assessed as per given below exam pattern. The entrance exam syllabus will be up to preceding class.
|Numerical & Mental Ability||2 Hour 20 Minutes|
|Language Comprehension & Descriptive Type Questions for both (English & Hindi)|
RPVVs Selection Process
Candidate’s selection will be purely given on the basis of performance in a written test of respective RPVVs. The enrollment in one section of a class will not exceed 35 students. However, in case the enrollment is less than 20, then no other section will be started.