Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2018-19
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2018-19: For girls it is the best time as well as opportunity to rise and shine under the shadow of one of the best girls schools in India.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth is one of the pioneer institutions in India working in the field of female education. It basically works in the field of education at all levels from providing the basic education all the way up to the Ph.D level.
Candidates who are interested in they make sure to apply before the Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Application Form 2018 deadlines, more details on the registration process and eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Download Latest Pattern NCERT Books !! Click Here
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Application Form 2018
Banasthali Vidyapith School Application Form for the admission in this reputed organisation through various options. Candidates who wish to apply for Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2018, they make sure to apply for the same within the stipulated time.
- DD/IPO of Rs.-800/- in the favour of Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
Address- Secretary-Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
- Prospectus, as well as the form, can be obtained through the payment of Rs.800/- as cash at the campus.
- The application is also available online. On the official website of the Banasthali Vidyapith School.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Eligibility
Banasthali Vidyapith School– eligibility standards for the school admission is based upon:
- Applicant must have passed the examination of the previous year.
- There is also a strict age requirement of the school for the students.
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Class 6th||10 years||11 years 6 months|
|Class 9th||13 years||14 years 6 months|
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Important Dates- VI, IX Class
The important dates as announced for Banasthali School Vidyapeeth Admission For Class 9 as well as for 6th class are.
|Last date of admission for||6/- 30th/April/2018|
|With late fees @ Rs.900||30th/may/2018|
|Date of aptitude test|
|Result for the aptitude test||Update Soon|
|Official Site Link||www.banasthali.org|
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Admission Registration- 6th/ 9th/ 11th Class
The registration for the Banasthali Vidyapeeth School can be done both in online and offline forms same as the admission and there are various options that are available for the registration are.
- Fill and submit the physical form that is obtained either by DD/IPO/cash of Rs. 900/- by the student/guardian
- Visit the official site of Banasthali Vidyapeeth School.
- Fill in the genuine details of the student.
- Attach/upload the required documents.
- Take a hard copy before submitting
- Pay the fees of admission form (Rs.900/-)
- Take the hard copy of the receipt generated.
- And then click submit to complete the registration process.
Get Here Olympiad Exam Schedule !! Click Here
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Selection Process
- The merit of the candidate in previous examinations.
- And further the aptitude test that is designed by the Banasthali Vidyapith School
- Only NRI students are admitted to the school only on merit basis.
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Class 11 is purely based upon the merit of secondary examinations.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Fees structure 2018-19
The fees structure of the Banasthali Vidyapith School can be viewed here as well as on the official web page
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Fees is divided into two groups as mentioned below.
|Group 1 |
Class 11th & 12th
(Maths, Bio, Maths+Bio & Commerce Group)
|Group 2 |
(Class 11th & 12th arts)
(classes 10th and bellow)
|Rs.-63000 + 18000 /- p.a|
NOTE– Rs.24000 & 18000 written above is the development fees taken by the school.
- And the hostel charges for the Banasthali Vidyapith School are.
|Mess charges for 10 months||21000/-|
|Electricity and water for 10 months||7000/-|
|Room rent for 10 months||9000/-|
|Campus fees for 10 months||17000/-|
Banasthali Vidyapith School Helpline
|Smt. Leena Mukherjee |
Principal, Saraswati Mandir
Phone Number : Office – 01438 228479
PBX : 363 and 320
(For class 1 to 8)
|Smt. Sukesh Batwal|
Incharge, Sharda Mandir
Phone Number : Office – 01438 228383
PBX : 372 and 366
(For class 9 to 12)
Note: In case you face any issue while filling up the online form, or in order to be in touch with admission details stay tuned with this page.