Bihar Scholarship 2017 (बिहार छात्रवृत्ति 2017 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र, स्थिति, पोस्ट मैट्रिक ओबीसी /अनुसूचित जाति /अनुसूचित जनजाति /अल्पसंख्यक): The Bihar Scholarship Program is a scheme administered by Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department of Bihar. The Bihar Post Matric Scholarship is for the students who want to pursue higher education of their choice and belong to SC/ ST/ OBC Castes. The Bihar Scholarship Online Form is available on the scholarship portal till the first week of June 2017. Interested students can read Bihar Scholarship Latest News along with procedure to apply in the article below.
Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2017 Apply Online
The application form for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2016-17 has been released on the official scholarship portal. Bihar Scholarship Last Date is 06 June 2017, students can Bihar Scholarship Apply Online till the above specified date. The process of applying for post matric scholarship is given below:
- Visit the Bihar Scholarship Portal at bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in.
- Click on “पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2016-17 (ऑनलाईन आवेदन)” link to go the registration page.
- Now enter the asked details carefully in the fields given.
- Click on “Register & Proceed” button when done filling the Bihar Scholarship Online Form.
- Now select the type of scholarship you are eligible for from the given types.
- Documents Required: The following documents (as per your age) might be required while registering for Bihar Scholarship 2017:
A. Class X Mark-sheet.
B. Class XII Mark-sheet, if applicable.
C. Income Certificate of the guardian of the student.
D. Caste Certificate
- After uploading the documents, you are required to courier the hard-copy of application to the office of Welfare Department. To get the address please contact the authority at the following phone number – 07061914198, 07061914172
- To check Bihar Scholarship Application Status you can log-on the portal any time and check it by clicking on “Status” tab.
Note: Bihar Scholarship Last Date for hard-copy submission is 27 June 2017.
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility
The students must fulfill each and every criterion to be eligible for Bihar Scholarship 2016-17. The Bihar Scholarship Eligibility is as follows:
The student must:
- be a resident of the Bihar State.
- belong from a SC/ ST/ OBC family.
- have opted for regular courses.
- be studying in any of the Bihar Government recognized institute/ school.
- not have an annual income of more than Rs. 1,00,000.
Bihar Scholarship Amount
|Bihar Scholarship 2017 Amount|
|Courses||Scholarship Amount (In Rs.)|
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||2,000|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||5,000|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M.Phil/ Ph.D / Any equal course||5,000|
|Three year Diploma||10,000|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||15,000|
Bihar Scholarship Result 2017
The Bihar Scholarship Result is usually declared at the end of the financial year. The students will be able to download PDF of Bihar Scholarship Merit List from the scholarship portal when it has been released. We will also provide the links for the same as soon as they are available.