BHU School Entrance Test 2022 Class 6, 9 & 11 Application: The Banaras Hindu University is going to conduct Central Hindu Girls and Central Hindu Boys admission tests. Students who are keen on to get admission in BHU Central Hindu Schools can register through the official website as per specified details. Banaras Hindu University conducts BHU SET in June at various examination centers which are mentioned in the notification. Get here complete details regarding BHU SET Application Form 2022, selection criteria in the below section.
BHU School Entrance Test 2022
Banaras Hindu University School Entrance Test for admissions in Class VI, IX & XI will be organized shortly. After completion of the BHU CHS Entrance Exam, candidates shortlisted from the test only eligible to appear for the interview. Provisionally selected students will be called for documents verification as per BHU School Admission Test or schools norms.
|S. No.||Test Events||Respective Dates|
|1||Online Application Form Available From||1st March 2022|
|2||Deadline for Submission of Application Form||31st March 2022|
|2||Application Form Correction Date||3-7 April 2022|
|3||Admit Card Available||5th May 2022|
|4||Entrance Test Dates||• Class VI – On June 14 2020 From 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• Class IX – 15th June 2020 From 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• Class XI Biology – On June 17 2022 From 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• For Class XI Maths – On June 18 2022 From 08:00 AM – 10:00 AM
• Class XI Arts & Commerce – On June 16 2022 From 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
|5||Declaration of Results||July 10, 2022 (tentative)|
|6||Counselling/ Admission of External Students||• Class VI – On 22 July 2022 From 8:00AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)
• Class IX – On 23 July 2022 From 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)
• For Class XI Biology – On 26 July 2022 From 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)
• Class XI Maths – On 24 July 2022 From 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)
• Class XI Arts & Commerce – On 27 2022 From 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)Class XI Arts & Commerce: July 27, 2022(Tuesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)
(in CHBS only)Class XI Commerce (in CHGS only) : July 27, 2022(Tuesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)
Class XI Arts (in CHGS only) : July 28, 2022 (Wednesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)
Class XI Paid Seats (in CHBS only) : July 28, 2022 (Wednesday) (8 AM to 12 Noon)
Eligibility for BHU School Admission
The Banaras Hindu University invites applications from prospects through online mode. Interested students have to register for the desired class admission test. Once the University has done with BHU School Admission Form/ registration process the following month’s, university conducts the written test, to select students.
|Name of The Bulletin||Download Link|
|BHU SET Bulletin- Hindi|
|BHU SET Bulletin- English|
For Class 6th
- The student must be 5th class passed.
- Candidate age must be between 10 years to 12 years.
For 9th Class
- Age bar is 13 to 15 years.
- Students must be VIII class passed.
For 11th Class
- Applicant age should be below 18 years.
- The student must be 10th class passed.
BHU SET Application Form 2022 Class 6th/ 9th/ 11th
Students have to fill up the application form as per the information bulletin. Steps to fill the BHU School Admission Form 2022 are given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “CHS/ CBS Entrance Application Form”.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details and complete the application procedure.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for reference.
BHU SET 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of the Class||Syllabus Details|
|6th Class||The test question paper will be of class V standard comprising 100 MCQ of subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science & General Science.|
|9th Class||The test question paper will be of class VIII standard comprising 100 MCQ of subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science & General Science.|
|11th Class||The test question paper will be at class X standard comprising 100 MCQ of subjects:|
|For Maths Group||English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Gen. Studies.|
|For Bio Group||English, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, Biology and General Studies.|
|For Commerce & Arts Group||English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, General Maths & Gen. Studies|
BHU SET Syllabus: Click Here
Download BHU School Entrance Test Result & Merit List 2022
The students appeared for the BHU CHS Entrance Exam of Class VI, IX & XI in April looking for the BHU SET Result on the website. The declaration date & process to get the result intimated in our web portal. Here we expected to release the BHU SET 2022 Results in June. Candidates who get more than qualifying marks in the entrance test will be shortlisted for the merit list. Those only are eligible to appear for the BHU School Admission Counselling 2022.
BHU SET Admission Counselling 2022
- Students selected on the basis of performance in the entrance test.
- Candidates provisional (final) selection drawn on the basis of merit list.
- In case of a tie, the situation tackled according to the Banaras Hindu University Guidelines/ Norms.
- All the selected students have to appear for counseling.
- Counseling Dates for external candidates
BHU SET Counselling Dates: Click Here
Total Number of Available Seats for BHU School Admissions
|Class / Stream||Boys||Girls|
|XI Class Maths||30 + 50 *||16|
|XI Class Bio||25||17|
|Class XI Commerce||14||25|
|XI Class Arts||14||45|
BHU SET 2022 Reservation Criteria
Banaras University follows certain criteria for school admission of internal & external seats. Complete details over the category wise reservation are given below
|Category||Reservation Percentage (%)|
|Scheduled Caste||15 % of the total seats|
|Scheduled Tribe||7.5 % of the total seats|
|Physically Challenged||3 % of the total seats|
|BHU University Staff Quota reservation||50% of the total seats|
NOTE: The BHU doesn’t send any separate letter for counseling. Students who qualify written test are eligible to appear for next rounds. At the time of counseling, students need to carry all the listed documents on the Information Bulletin/ Prospectus.