Birla Vidyamandir Nainital Admission Form 2020: The Birla Vidya Mandir School which is affiliated with the CBSE Delhi and British Council and member of the Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC), is gear up for the admission of the students.
Important Dates Regarding The Starting Of Session
The new session will start in March 2020. The other details regarding the Birla Vidya Mandir Admission are given below under the table.
|Name Of Class Which is Reopening||Important Dates|
|For Class V to VIII (For those students who already studying in BVM)||March 1st week, 2020|
|For class IX, X & XII (For previous students or Old Students)||April 1st week, 2020|
|The beginning of New Admission (IV to IX)||April 1st week, 2020|
|For those who will take new admission in Class XI||April 2nd week, 2020|
Birla Vidyamandir Nainital Registration 2020
For doing the registration in the school follow the details given below:
- Visit the official site of the school i.e. birlavidyamandir.com
- Below the page there is a link as “Registration Form”. Click on it.
- Take the print out of it.
- Fill all the details carefully and correctly.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- Keep a copy of the form for future references.
Click Here for registration form for classes IV to IX.
Documents Required To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission
The following documents is required to be submitted by the guardians of the children at the time of admission process.
- Transfer certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Admission form with the signature of parents
- Undertaking by the student (anti-ragging)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of the student along with Parents
- Anti-ragging Affidavit which is typed on non- judicial stamp for Rs. 100/- (legal Affidavit) as per the specimen already sent, duly signed by Parents (father & mother).
- Authorization performa for meeting the wards/ taking him out.
Fees Structure Of Birla Vidya Mandir
We are mentioning here the fee structure of each class of Birla Vidya Mandir. The Birla Vidya Mandir Fees Structure details are given below.
|Class||Head Of Account|
|First Installment Payable in January||Second Installment Payable in July||Combined Fees|
4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Fees of School||140000||140000||280000|
|Deposited Amount other than new admission||142000||142000||284000|
|9, 10||School Fee||145000||145000||290000|
|Deposited Amount other than new admission||147000||147000||294000|
|11, 12||School Fee||150000||150000||300000|
|Deposited Amount other than new admission||152000||152000||3040000|
Advance For Personal Expenses (Accountable)
|For New Admission (At the time of admission only)||20000|
|For a student already on a roll (per term)||10000|
Additional Amount For The New Admission
|Fees for admission||35000|
|Cautions Money (Refundable)||15000|
Total Amount To Be Deposited At The Time Of Admission Only
|4, 5, 6, 7 & 8||212000|
|9 & 10||217000|
|11 & 12||222000|
School Bank Account Details
|Name Of Bank||S.B. Account No.||IFSC Code|
|State Bank of India, Nainital||10860839134||SBIN0000687|
|HDFC Bank, Nainital||08101000009705||HDFC0000810|
We provided here complete details regarding the Birla Vidya Mandir Admission Form if there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries.
Birla Vidyamandir Nainital: Official Site