National Biennial Competition 2018-19
National Biennial Competition 2018-19: India has quite a good fortune when it comes to having geniuses and prodigies regardless of the era and the field. So this year again the 11th National Biennial Competition 2018-19 is here to award respect and recognize the people who can be called as inventors or innovators.
The National Innovation Foundation is an aided institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. That is inviting applications from the individuals that are from the formal and informal sector to present awards if their innovations are up to the mark. So read till the last as here is all that you need to know about the National Biennial Competition.
National Biennial Competition 2018-19 Application Form
- To be precise there is no need National Biennial Competition Form. In other words, there is no restriction of an application form that is applied by the foundation.
- The candidate that is willing to apply for the same may apply just by using plain paper if necessary. The last date of submission of the entries will be given ahead.
National Biennial Competition 2018-19 Important Dates
The National Innovation Foundation has announced that all the samples and above-written documents by the 31st March 2019. As per the further instruction, the National Biennial Competition will not entertain any entries after the last date so the students or individuals that are interested in applying for the competition must complete all their formalities beforehand.
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
National Biennial Competition Eligibility
As per the National Innovation Foundation, the National Biennial Competition 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:-
- School student up to the class 12th.
- The age of the student must not be more than 18 years.
- Innovators from the informal sector with no professional/technical training and no/limited formal education.
- These innovators should be part of the informal sector. Education wise only arts and
commerce graduates, ITI diploma holders, and school dropouts are considered.
- The following will not be considered eligible:-
- Students enrolled in professional courses like engineering, medical, pharmacy, etc are not eligible.
- Science and professional graduates, polytechnic diploma and all other higher degree holders are not eligible.
- Individuals currently part of any formal institution/ organized sector irrespective of education are also not eligible.
- Self-employed well-qualified individuals, Professional freelancers are also not eligible.
- Retired persons from Govt. or companies are not eligible.
NIF Registration Process 2018-19 – How ??
Any applicant needs to supply the following for the for the National Biennial Competition Registration.
a) Technical details of the idea/innovation/traditional knowledge practice along with sketches, photos or videos wherever available/necessary.
b) The genesis of idea/innovation or traditional knowledge.
c) Herbal entries may be accompanied by properly dried plant samples to enable correct
Note- The applicants need to supply their entries and the above-written material to the following address:-
Eleventh National Biennial Competition
National Innovation Foundation – India
Gram Bharti, Amrapur,
Tel: 02764261131/ 32/ 38/ 39
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.nif.org.in
Remarks– We wish the students best of luck and also hope that they will return as we will be here to inform.