CBSE 10th Science Syllabus 2018-19
The proper division of science into the 3 parts of PCM. The science is also divided into 3 parts which comprise of chapters that will be containing different marks to make the wholesome pattern of the science subject. The students are advised to make sure that they prepare for the subject based upon the allotment of the marks.
The CBSE has released the official CBSE 10th Science Syllabus 2019-20. Further, the students may consider preparing themselves by taking the guidelines from the CBSE Science Syllabus 2019.
The students may also note that the paper that will be set by the examiners will be based on the exam pattern that is provided by the CBSE
Click Here to download CBSE Question Paper for better preparation.
|Unit Name||Chapter Name||Marks|
|Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour||25|
|World of Living||23|
|Natural Phenomena||• Reflection of light at curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula (Derivation not required), magnification.|
• Refraction; laws of refraction, refractive index.
• Refraction of light by a spherical lens, Image formed by spherical lenses, Lens formula (Derivation not required), Magnification. Power of a lens.
• Functioning of a lens in the human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.
|Effects of Current||• Electric Current|
• Magnetic effects of current
|Natural Resources||• Sources of energy|
• Our environment
• Management of natural resources
|Name of Subject||Download Link|
|English (Communicative)||Click Here|
|English (Lang and Literature)||Click Here|
|Hindi (A)||Click Here|
|Hindi (B)||Click Here|
|Social Science||Click Here|