CBSE Marking Scheme 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education has made certain changes in the class 10th and 12th class marking scheme. Students who are going to appear for 2017-18 session exams here we are sharing all the changes that are done in CBSE Board Marking Scheme 2018. The new pattern that we are providing you here will help you to focus on all the important topics. This year the English question paper will be of 80 marks and will have questions on Reading Comprehension, Writing, grammar and literature. Scroll down to note CBSE 12th Marking Scheme 2018.
CBSE Marking Scheme 2018
Students who are preparing for CBSE March Session exams, this year the parent organization (CBSE) has done certain changes regarding CBSE Board Answer Sheet Format 2018. Students can download Complete PDF file regarding changes to Answer Format through the below-provided link. In 12th class subjects, major changes are done in these subjects- Accountancy, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Economics, English, Hindi and Mathematics and Physics. Follow below provide steps to download CBSE Marking Scheme 2018.
cbse.nic.in Marking Scheme 2018- Download
- Visit the official website for CBSE
- Now on the home page “ Click on 10th & 12th marking Scheme”
- Now selected course PDF file will be displayed on the screen
- Check the marking scheme and
- Take a printout of new marking scheme for reference and
- Ace the original exams.
CBSE 10th Class Marking Scheme
The major changes that are seen in Xth class marking are in these subject Mathematics, Social science, Science, English (Communication) and English (Language & Literature). In order to fetch good marks in exams, students should understand the CBSE Board Class X Marking Scheme that board follows. Writing answer as per the new instructions will not only help students to secure good marks but also help students to manage time during the exam.
CBSE 10th Marking Scheme 2018 changes at brief:
- The English section question paper will be of 80 marks.
- Grammar section will be of 20 marks; questions in this section will be from Transformation of sentences, Error correction questions, Chhanda ( Bhagabata bani, Bangalashree, Natabani, Ramakeri) and Idioms-Phrases questions.
- The literature part will consist of 35 Marks; There will be 3 long questions, 7 Short questions, and 4 very short questions. Literature questions will be mainly from Poetry, prose and short story and Play (Drama).
- There will be 15 marks writing skills questions, topics may be Contemporary.
- However, as usual, students will be given one unseen passage of 10 marks.
CBSE Class 12th Answer Sheet Format 2018
The CBSE 12th class mathematics question paper will of 100 marks as usual but there are some changes in CBSE Class 12th Marking Scheme 2018. The major changes are, there will be 12 questions of 1 mark, 2 marks, 6 marks, 4 marks and 6 marks. Marking of 12th class Mathematics has done on the step basis. Candidates will be awarded marks for each step. The step by step marking scheme is 1+1+2+2 or 1+1+2.5+1.5 marks. And time given to solve maths question paper is 3 hours.
|Name of Orgainsation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Courses||10th and 12th Class|
|Date of Exam||March 2018|
|Date Of Result||May/ June 2018|