CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-2019
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-2019: The Central Board Secondary has initiated the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship in order to promote the standard of the Girl education in India. This is an annual Scholarship plan that provides Rs- 500PM to the single girl child of a family.
The student need to hurry as the Last date of applying for the scholarship is 5th October 2018 and the last date to apply as a fresh candidate. However, the renewals of the same can be done up until the 31st of October. For the cbse.nic.in Single Girl Child Scholarship, the students of the class 10th are eligible.
Latest Update: CBSE Single Girl Child +2 Application Form, registration dates are extended by a couple of days more… Here are the complete details.
Reminder: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, registration last date for both the fresh/ renewal applications is likely to exhaust on 8th/ 31st of October respectively, all the students who haven’t registered yet, in order to avail the benefits register your details as soon as possible…
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 Application Form
The female candidates can get the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form, from the official site of the CBSE Board the students may also contact the school’s authorities regarding the form.
As the CBSE will also make sure that the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form reach the schools in the hard copy. The student may choose the mode to apply for the scholarship as per their own convenience as the board has provided both options for applying.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-19 Important Dates for applying in the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:-
|Last Date of form submission||5th October 2018|
|Last date of renewal||31st October 2018|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
Eligibility CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility conditions that is suggested by the board are.
- The candidate must be the only child of the family.
- The appearing candidate must be a CBSE Student of class 10th in the current year.
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% or 6.2 CGPA in the CBSE 10th.
- The candidate that is continuing the studies under CBSE in class 11th and 12th.
- The tuition fee of that school should not be more than Rs.1500 PM and the total increase should not be more than 10% of the total fee in tuition fee for the next two years.
- For the
- NRI applicants of the CBSE board, the tuition fee of the school should not be more than Rs.6000 PM.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Documents Required
The student needs to send some documents along with the application. The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Documents Required are:-
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class XI/ 2018.
- A copy of Aadhaar number, if any. It must be linked with Bank Account of the
- A copy of Bank pass book/ cancelled cheque duly attested.
cbse.nic.in Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-19 Registration – How??
Follow the below provided steps to get, CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Registration details.
- Visit the official site.
- Find the appropriate link for the online application.
- Fill in the application correctly.
- Now attach the required documents as soft copies.
- Click on the submit button.
CBSE Single Child Scholarship Form: Download Here
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Awards
Under the CBSE Girl Child Scholarship 2019, the girl child is awarded by Rs- 500. This amount is given to the girl child for the maximum time period of 2 years. There is another boundation regarding the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-19 Awards.
As the maximum amount of the tuition must not be more than Rs-1500/- pm and should not rise more than 10% in the next 2 years. For the NRI students, the same must be max. Rs- 6000/-.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-19 Renewal
The students may apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal. As the scholarship is offered to the student up until the maximum time period of 2 years. The students will not be awarded the stipend any further than this time period.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018-19 Selection List
The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection List will be displayed on the official site of the CBSE. The school authorities can also be contacted in order to view the selection list.
The students must make sure that they visit the official site regularly in order to know the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection List as soon as it is released over there.