STSE Rajasthan 2021 Class 10 & 12: It is an acronym for State Science Talent Search Examination. Rajasthan STSE is organized annually by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE). Through STSE, Rajasthan Government aims to find and nurture the talent among the children for Science.
Usually, the STSE exam is conducted in the month of November every year but this year delayed due to covid and will be conducted on the 20th December. This examination is for class X and XII students only. The selected students are awarded scholarships of various kinds. STSE 2021 is supposed to be conducted in the month of December if you are willing to appear for the exam you can check the application process, eligibility, dates, exam pattern and syllabus from the article given below.
Rajasthan STSE 2021 Application Form
The application form for Rajasthan STSE 2021 is available in the month of October. STSE 2021 Application Form will be available to download from the official website of the authority. You can follow these simple steps to download your copy:
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE).
- Visit the “Student’s Development” section of the website.
- Click on the “State Science Talent Search Exam 2021” located in the announcements section of the webpage.
- Now you can either click on the “Download Application Form” button if you want to submit it by offline means or you can click the “Apply Now” button if you want to apply by online means.
|General||Rs. 250||Rs. 50|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs. 125||Rs. 40|
Click Here to download the Rajasthan STSE 2020 Notification
Click Here to download the Rajasthan STSE 10th Class Form 2020
Click Here to download the Rajasthan STSE 12th Class Form 2020
Rajasthan STSE: Apply Here for Class 10th and 12th
Rajasthan STSE 2021 Eligibility
STSE is state level competition exam. So, the eligibility criteria for STSE is state specific only. STSE Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
- The student must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The student must be studying in Class 10th or 12th.
- The student must be studying in an RBSE affiliated school.
Rajasthan Science Olympiad (STSE) Important Dates (Expected)
|The application form will begin from||27th October 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||9th November 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fees||14th November 2021|
|Date of examination||20th December 2021|
Rajasthan STSE Exam Pattern 2021
The question paper of STSE contains 3 sections, Mental Ability Test (MAT), Language Comprehension Test (LCT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The marks distribution is as follows:
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50|
|Language Comprehension Test (LCT)||40||40|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90||90|
SAT section is further divided into four parts, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. 25 questions will be there from Physics and Chemistry each. 20 questions will be there from Mathematics and Biology each.
Rajasthan STSE Syllabus
The Rajasthan STSE 2021 Syllabus is same as the syllabus followed by RBSE schools. For class 10th students, topics of class 9th and 10th will be covered in the STSE question paper. For class 12th students, the topics of class 11th and 12th will be covered in the STSE question paper.
Rajasthan STSE Awards
The Top 3 students from class 10th will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 1,250 per month until class 11th and from class 12th will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 2,000 per month until the completion of 12th class.
Rajasthan STSE Result 2021
Rajasthan STSE Result 2021: The students who have successfully appeared for the November examination. They can now check their results for the talent search examination. The RBSE board is going to release their scorecard on their official website. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the downloading of their scorecard.
Steps to download STSE Result 2021.
- The aspirants have to open the official website.
- Then They have to click on the STSE 2021 link.
- Now click on the results present on the left side of the age.
- Enter your valid roll number, name and captcha.
- Submit the details by hitting the submit button.
- The results will be shown on the screen.
- Download the results by saving them in a pdf file.
- Also, take a print out for future references.