Fountainhead Essay Contest 2019 : The Fountainhead Essay Contest 2019 is going to conduct by Ayn Rand Institute California. So all the aspirant candidates can apply for this scholarship 2019. The last date of application submission is in April 2019. We are giving here the complete information regarding Fountainhead Scholarship Exam for session 2019 – 20.
Fountainhead Essay Contest Scholarship 2019
The Fountainhead Essay Contest is conducted by the Ayn Rand Institute California. It is worldwide contest. The Ayn Rand Institute rewards a scholarship to the students who gets a rank in the contest. The competition is open for all the countries (except some countries which are prohibited by law issues). The last date for the submission of the Fountainhead Essay Contest application form 2019 is April 2019. The students can apply online on or before the last date on the official website. The Fountainhead Essay Contest Winners 2019 Award will be given as a cash prize only.
The Fountainhead Essay Contest 2019 Details
Name of Contest: Fountainhead Essay Contest
Last date for the submission of the online form: April 2019
Result: August 2019
Official website: aynrand.org
Fountainhead Essay Contest 2019 Application Form
The aspirants can apply online for the Fountainhead essay Challenge. The forms are available on the official website. The deadline for the Fountainhead Essay Contest Registration Form 2019 is April 2019. The Ayn Rand Institute is giving more than 90000$ as scholarship to the candidates. The students who will fulfill the Fountainhead Essay Contest Requirements will be eligible for the contest.
Procedure for Fountainhead Essay Contest Online Form
- Interested applicants have to open the official website of Ayn Rand Institute i.e. org.
- Now they have to find the apply online link for the scholarship from the students corner.
- Now they have to open the online form.
- Fill all the details like name, father’s name, grade, teacher or school id etc.
- Now attach the pdf or doc file of your essay.
- Now click on the continue button for the submission of the application form.
- An application id will be given to the aspirant and a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered mail.
- Aspirants are required to save this id for checking of their results.
The Fountainhead Essay Contest Requirements
- The aspirants who are applying for the contest must be a student of 11th or 12th grade.
- One student can send only one essay and on the basis of that essay their results will be announced.
Reward for the Fountainhead Essay Contest Scholarship 2019
The Fountainhead Essay Contest Information
- The essay must lies between 800 to 1600 words.
- It must be typewritten.
- The spacing in the essay should be double-spaced.
- If the authority founds any doubt in the application form or essay, the aspirant will be disqualified from the competition.
Fountainhead Essay Contest Selection Process
The selection committee for the contest is decided by Ayn Rand Institute. The aspirants will be selected on the quality of their essay only. The Fountainhead Essay Contest Winners will be shown on the official website only.
Fountainhead Essay Contest Winners 2019
The results for Fountainhead Essay Contest will be declared on August2019. The results will be sent to the aspirants on their mail ids, school id’s etc. The Ayn Rand Institute will reward the scholarship only in cash. For more details and queries regarding Fountainhead Essay Contest 2019 Ayn Rand Institute, you can contact us by leaving your comment in the comment section.