Ganit Prabhutva Exam 2017- गणित प्रभुत्व परीक्षा is conducted by Maharashtra Ganit Adhyapak Mahamandal for the students of 5th and 8th class. Maharashtra Ganit Prabhutva Exam 2017 will be conducted in the month of December. The main motive for this exam is to check the knowledge of the aspirants towards mathematics. The aspirants can apply for the Ganit Prabhutva Exam Papers individually or from the school. The tentative Ganit Prabhutva Exam Date 17th December 2017. It can be changed by the officials. Aspirants can also check Ganit Prabhutva Exam Sample paper, eligibility, prizes etc. below in the article.
Ganit Prabhutva Exam 2017
The Maharashtra Ganit Adhyapak Mahamandal will release the entries in the month of August 2017. Students can apply individually and from their schools. Aspirants can check the Ganit Prabhutva Exam Books for their better preparation. The students who will clear this exam will be eligible for the Ganit Prabhutva Spardha 2017 which will be conducted in the month of January or February after the declaration of the results of first exam. The aspirants are required to pay Rs.100 for the exam.
Maharashtra Ganit Prabhutva Exam Dates 2017
|Entries for School||from 16th to 22nd August 2017|
|Entries for individuals||From 23rd to 27th August 2017|
|Ganit Prabhutva Exam 2017||3rd Sunday of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||First Week of January 2018|
|Ganit Prabhutva Spardha||January/February 2018|
Ganit Prabhutva Exam Details
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Ganit Adhyapak Mahamandal
Name of Exam: Ganit Prabhutva Exam 2017
Official Website: www.mumbaiganitmandal.com
Ganit Prabhutva Exam Eligibility
- The aspirants of class 5th and class 8th are eligible for this exam.
- They must ensure that they have scored more than 60% marks in their previous standard.
Ganit Prabhutva Exam Syllabus
- For the aspirants of Class 5th, they are required to study the mathematics subject of class 1st to 4th and also the Ganit Prabhutva Book for the 5th class.
- For the aspirants of Class 8th, they are required to study the books of class 5th to 7th and also the Ganit Prabhutva book for 8th Class.
- It should be noted that the 70% paper (Subjective) will be asked form the Ganit Prabhutva Books
Ganit Prabhutva Exam Papers
The Ganit Prabhutva Exam will be conducted in December. The aspirants can check the Ganit Prabhutva Exam Sample Paper on the official website. The aspirants can get the knowledge about the exam difficulty level with the help of sample papers. They can also check the Ganit Prabhutva Exam Pattern, according to which 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The time duration of 3 hours will be given to the students. The aspirants who will qualify this exam will be called for the Ganit Prabhutva Spardha in which Total 100 questions will be asked and the time limit will be reduced to 2 hours.
- The aspirants who will score more than 80% marks will be awarded cash prize, medal and a certificate.
- Those who will score 50% to 79% marks will be awarded a medal and certificate.
- Participating certificate will be given to the aspirants who will score 35% to 49% marks.
Ganit Prabhutva Exam Result 2017
The aspirants who will successfully appear in the exam can check their Ganit Prabhutva Exam Results in the first week of January 2018. The students who will score more than 75 marks in the exam will be eligible for the Mathematics Prodigy Competition. The aspirants clearing the Spardha exam will be given prizes in the award ceremony which will be conducted in April 2018. For more queries, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.