About Gujarat Board
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is a body of Gujarat government which is responsible for conducting examinations and supervises educational activities in the State. Generally board conducts secondary and higher secondary examinations in the month of March/ April. The main functions of the GSEB are conducting examinations, preparing syllabus and courses, declaring results etc. We are giving here all details such as establishment, goals, helpline number etc.
Establishment: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board was established on 1st May 1960. Gujarat Board is a popular board in the State and conducts state level examinations.
Gujarat Board Details
[table id=14 /]
Gujarat Board Main Objectives
- To conduct secondary and higher secondary examinations in the State.
- To provide high quality education to all the students.
- To offer affiliation to all willing schools.
- To enhance educational level in State by providing affiliation to aspiring schools.
- To prepare courses and syllabus for various standards.
- To set rules and regulations for all affiliated private and government schools.
- To declare results for secondary and higher secondary examinations.
Gujarat Board (GSEB) Contact/ Helpline Number
Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10B, Sector 10
Contact Number: +91-9726521174