HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2022: The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support is an initiative taken by HDFC Bank to provide financial assistance to the students who are facing any sort of crisis which may result in student dropping out of the education.
HDFC Scholarship is for Class VI-XII, undergraduate and postgraduate students in crisis which is defined as situations like the sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of a job, critical or life-threatening illness. HDFC Scholarship Registration will begin in July 2022. Interested students can read about HDFC ECSS 2022 along with the application form, eligibility, process and result in the article below.
HDFC Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The application form for the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship will begin online in the last week of July 2022. HDFC Scholarship Application Form will be available on the official website of the HDFC Bank. The students can fill the HDFC ECSS Scholarship Form by following the procedure given below.
Click Here for any queries regarding ECSS Scholarship.
Latest Update: HDFC ECSS selection list is released soon, Click Here to check.
HDFC ECSS Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
Here is the list of all the important dates of the HDFC Scholarship programme. Candidates who are applying for the same they make sure to apply before the deadline.
|Online Applications Begins on||July 2022|
|Last date to apply online||August 2022|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Address of the website||hdfcbank.com|
How To Fill HDFC ECSS Scholarship Registration Form 2022?
• Visit the scholarship section of the HDFC Bank’s website.
• The student must register on the portal in order to fill the application form.
• Fill in all the mandatory fields in the form.
• Documents Required – All documents must be scanned and uploaded on the website. The following documents will be required while filling the HDFC ECSS Application Form:
- A scanned copy of a photograph of the student (PDF/ JPEG).
- A copy of the Income Proof Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of last Annual Examination in which the student has appeared.
- A copy of Address Proof.
To Apply Online: Click Here
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility
The HDFC Scholarship can be availed anywhere in India. HDFC Scholarship Eligibility is as follows:
• The students studying in Class VI-XII, pursuing any under-graduate or post-graduate course in any recognized private/ government aided school/ institution/ college/ university are eligible.
• The student whose family is facing any unfortunate event/ crisis which has occurred in the preceding two years.
• The annual income of a family of the student must be less than Rs.3,00,000.
HDFC Scholarship Reward
The HDFC Scholarship will cover a maximum of Rs.10,000 in school annual fee and Rs.25,000 in institute/ college/ university annual fee. The scholarship will be paid by the means of a cheque in favour of an educational institute, which can be collected from the nearest branch of HDFC Bank. The details of the scholarship amount are given below:
|HDFC Scholarship Amount|
|College/ Institute/ University Student||Rs.25,000|
HDFC Scholarship Result 2022
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Result will be declared in the second week of September 2020. The students will be selected on scores given on different criteria of the situation specified by the student. The scores will be given by the HDFC Bank’s Management upon careful examination of the situation. We will update this post as soon as any notification is released by HDFC Bank.