ICAI Commerce Wizard 2017-2018
ICAI Commerce Wizard 2017-2018: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has invited online application form, for Commerce Wizard Test to groom commerce students educational skills and to help these students to take up admission in Best Chartered Accountant Institutions. Students who are interested in applying for ICAI Wizard Test 2018 they are required to fill online form for this, the application form is only accepted as per schedule that is specified in the advertisement. Commerce Talent Seach Examination 2018 process, fee structure and how to fill up application form are given below.
ICAI Commerce Wizard Registration 2018
The Commerce Wizard test registration will remain open, till the 31st December 2017. Students who want to participate in ICAI Wizard 2018, their applications will be accepted, till 31 st Dec. Students who are eligible for ICAI Wizard Registration they have to apply only through the official portal. The ICAI Commerce Wizard Test is being organized to educate, motivate the students to achieve excellence in commerce stream and to enhance educational skills to take up admission in Top Chartered Accountant Institutions.
ICAI Commerce Wizard Eligibility Criteria
Students who are studying in X/XI/ XII and B.Com./BBA/ BMS/Allied subjects Part I, Part II & part III Examination.
Steps to fill ICAI Commerce Wizard:
- Visit the official website of ICAI Commerce Wizard
- Click on “registration”
- Now a login page will open
- Here register all the required details
- Once you have done with the form filling process
- Click on “Pay Now” tab
- Now take a print out of application form for further reference.
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee through net banking (Credit/ Debit Card).
- On time application fee: Rs 100/-
- Late registration application fee: Rs 150/-
Note: Forms that are filled after the last date will be rejected.
ICAI Wizard Syllabus: Level-I & II
- For Class X: Social Science (Economics), Mathematics, Business Awareness, and Aptitude.
- For Class XI: Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics and Aptitude
- For Class XII: Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, and Aptitude.
- For B.Com/ BBA/ BMS/ Allied Subjects Part I, Part II and part III Examination: Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics/ Financial Studies, and Aptitude.
Note: There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Class||No. of questions||Duration||Max Marks||Pattern|
|X||100||1 Hrs & 15 Min||100||Objective Type questions (MCQ)|
|XI||100||1 Hrs & 15 Min||100|
|XII||100||1 Hrs & 15 Min||100|
|B.Com/ BBA/ BMS/ Allied Subjects Part I, Part II & Part III Examination||100||1 Hrs & 15 Min||100|
Commerce Talent Exam-Date
Students who are going to participate in Commerce Talent Exam, for them here we have compiled a complete list of events that are being carried out by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.
|Commencement of online application Form||December onwards 2017|
|Last day to apply online||31st December 2017|
|Application fee dates||On time: 31 st Dec 2017|
Late dues: 1 st January- 5 th January 2018
ICAI Wizard Prizes for Participants
- All the participants will receive a “Participation Certification”.
- 1st Rank holder will be awarded Rs 75,000/-
- 2nd rank holder will be awarded rs 50,000/-
- 3rd rank will be awarded Rs 25,000/-
- Rest top 250 ranks will be awarded Rs 500/-
- Appreciation Certificate to the candidates who secured 50 % marks in the online test.
- Participation Certificate will be given to each candidate who appeared for the level-II test.
- First 3 Rank holders of Level-II will be exempted from fee for the registration in the Foundation Scheme/ Intermediate Scheme of CA course.