Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Admissions 2018 (रामकृष्ण मिशन विद्यालय प्रवेश): The admissions in Class 5th and 11th will be offered by Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya in November and April 2017 respectively. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya is a set of residential boys school operating in various cities of India and is administered by Ramakrishna Mission. The admissions are granted on the basis of merit in admission test followed by an interview in both the classes. Students seeking admission in the school can read about Ramakrishna Mission School Admission Procedure and Application Form in the article below.
See Also: Latest Scholarship Exams 2017
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Application Form
The admissions in Class 5th and 11th of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya are granted on the basis of merit in an admission test. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Application Form is distributed in the month of November for Class 5th admissions and in April for Class 11th admissions. The application form can be downloaded from the school’s website by following these simple steps:
• Visit the school’s official website of Agartala/ Coimbatore/ Narendrapur brannch.
• Click on “Admissions” tab in the navigation bar at the top of the homepage.
• Click on “Download Application From” link in the menu.
• Application Form will be downloaded in a PDF File.
Duly filled application form can be submitted at any working day between 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM at Admission Office. A payment of Rs.500 is required as Prospectus + Application Fee in cash at the time of submission.
Ramakrishna Mission School Admission Procedure
• Eligibility – (i). The admission in Class 5th will be granted to only those students who have secured 60% marks in Hindi/ Bengali and 70% marks in Mathematics in their last Annual Examination and is of 10-11 years of age as on 01 January of the year in which admission is sought.
(ii). The admission in Class 11th will be granted to only those students who have scored at least 285 marks out of 300 (95%) in Science Group and 150 marks out of 200 (75%) in Language Group and is of at least 16 years of age as on 01 January of the admission year.
• Admission Test – An admission test will be conducted for both Class 5th and 9th Admissions. The test details are as follows:
(i) For admission in Class 5th: The test will consist of 3 papers Hindi/Bengali, English and Mathematics of 50 marks and 45 minutes of duration each.
(ii) For admission in Class 9th: The test will be of 3 hours in duration consisting questions from subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each subject will be carrying 50 marks each maing a total of 150 marks paper.
• Interview – Selected students will have to report at the respective school for an interview round. The interview round will be conducted to assess various age specific skills of the student on different levels.
• Merit List – A final list of admitted students will be published by the authorities at Ramakrishna Mission School. The selected students will then have deposit the fees and confirm the admission.