Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bijapur (जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय बीजापुर) is one of many JNVs operating under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The notification for admission in Class 6th of JNV Bijapur will be released in the month of October, 2017 for the academic session 2018-19. JNV Bijapur Admissions are processed on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) which will preferably be conducted on second Sunday of the month February, 2018. Parents seeking admission in JNV Bijapur can check all the information regarding JNV Bijapur Admissions in the article below.
JNV Bijapur Application Form
The admissions in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Bijapur are granted on the basis of merit in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). JNVST Application Form are distributed through offline mode only. Usually, the application form is available from October to the mid of November every year at the following places:
- Block Education Officer (BEO).
- Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI).
- Headmaster of any Government/ Government Aided/ Recognized/ Accredited Institute.
- Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged to the students for appearing in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test (JNVST).
Admit Card: The admit card for the selection test is issued by the Block Education Officer through post only. If the candidate fails to receive the admit card till one week prior to the test he/she must contact the office.
JNV Bijapur Eligibility Criteria
Guardian/ Parents of the student are responsible for eligibility of their children in JNV Bijapur Selection Test. Student must fulfill each criterion and if found not eligible at a later stage, the student will immediately be disqualified from the procedure. The JNV Bijapur Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- A candidate appearing in JNVST must be studying in Class 5th for the whole academic session in a government/ government aided or other recognized school of Bijapur district.
- A candidate must be 9-13 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
- A candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have passed class 3rd, 4th and 5th from a school in rural area of Bijapur.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) will be conducted in the language through which the candidate has passed Class 5th. The selection test will be of 2 Hours and will have three sections with only objective type questions. There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper carrying 1 marks each. Details JNVST Exam Pattern is given below:
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
JNVST Syllabus: The syllabus for JNVST is similar to the curriculum followed by other CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated schools. No specific syllabus has been released by the JNV Samiti yet.
- At least 75% of the seats are filled by the candidates selected from rural areas and the rest 25% of the seats are for candidates from urban areas of the district.
- There is a provision for SC/ ST candidates.
- There is a provision for girl students.
- There is a provision for PwDs i.e. Persons with Disabilities.
JNV Bijapur Result
The result of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is published on the notice boards of all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). The selected candidates will intimated through registered post about JNV Bijapura Result by the Principal, JNV Bijapur.